Amazing episode. Best this season.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Amazing episode. Best this season.

I loved everything about this episode. I want to know who those aliens were that were whooping up on Atlantis. Awesome all around. The F302 v Alien Fighters scene was just sooo good. If this episode was a sign of whats to come for the rest of the season I will be greatly pleased. GJ Atlantis team.

Yes, there have been some really good 302 fight scenes so far this season.

Comment

Here here! DV was really good.. I loved Ronon getting angry at the buttons and hitting them.. very.. well.. Ronon-like. The cinematography during the F302 battle was great!
      Also, loved the exchange between Shep and alternate reality Shep.
      All in all, very good episode imho, I'm very excited for the rest of the season as well!

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

Agreed, this episode was amazing.

Those aliens were awesome, you think you have them and then there is one more. They were also very resiliant, maybe even on a Wraith of the defiant one level.

I

Comment

I thought the amount and quality of the special effects was great!
          Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

It took a classic theme and really made it original. It was very entertaining and it really stuck with it's roots, which is an adventurous/science fiction action/ drama series!
            sigpic

Comment

Yes one of Atlantis's best!!!

Comment

i have to say I rather enjoyed this episode. I was rather disappointed with BT last week, this was definitely an improvement. Hopefully the rest of the season will be more like this.
                sigpic

Comment

It would of been better if the sky in one of the alternate worlds had donuts falling from the sky and an alternate Sheppard says, "Hmm, its raining again." Sorry, stole from a simpsons episode. Anyway I agree. Best ep. of the season.

Comment

I'd say it matches Search and Rescue; TDV has a lot of great team banter, scifi concepts, and just plain fun, while S&R had a lot of Shep and Team angst and was just "fuller", character-moments speaking. They balance each other out.

But yeah, loved that CGI near the end. I thought there was some bullet-timing with that awesome pan around the aft of the Alt!Daedalus. Just plain badass.

Comment

I hope we can get some good screencaps soon.

Comment

Wow! Some really impressive CGI! I loved the F-302 battle. Hopefully this was a hint of what's to come.

Comment

Originally posted by blitzsnake View Post
                          Wow! Some really impressive CGI! I loved the F-302 battle. Hopefully this was a hint of what's to come.
                          I figure there would be some minor CG involving the Asuran ship next week, but other than that and "The Queen" perhaps, the next major vfx spectacular will be the mid-season 2-parter.

Comment

"Easy Chewie , those buttons are your friend" ) that was a funny line )

"Destiny is where you make a stand"

Comment

I did have on grudge against the CGI. It all was too grey. Colors do exist in space. Why is everything grey?

Comment

Working...
                              X