That was intense

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

That was intense

Best, most edge-of-the-seat episode in a long time!

I just wanna know if we'll see those aliens in the future as a new bad guy.

I wonder who they were and what they wanted. One thing's for sure, the resemble the Borg and that can't be good.

Maybe they'll find their way to our universe al-a the Cromags in Sliders.

Indeed. All I can say is I what more then anything to know everything there is to know about them. 10/10 episode.

Comment

Here's an idea: The "bad" guys were really good guys but it was Atlantis and co. who were the aggressors in that universe.

Comment

dude! if we don't see more f those guys, they wasted money on props and costumes! they'd be idiots not to show more!
        Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
        sigpic

Comment

Let's hope Shepard kept that awesome gun as a contrast to Ronan's gun.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
            dude! if we don't see more f those guys, they wasted money on props and costumes! they'd be idiots not to show more!
            I want our new enemy coming this season to be them. They were so awesome.

Comment

Originally posted by lunchbox View Post
              Maybe they'll find their way to our universe al-a the Cromags in Sliders.
              Or maybe they already exist in our universe. Sheppard really should have asked for their name. Perhaps there's a reason for that? Perhaps if we see them again we'll hear their name before we realize who they are?

Comment

I think it would be cool to see those guys in a future episode in "our" reality. They would actually be good guys, but the humans would be all suspicious and in the end they really would be bad guys but they cover it up the whole time.
                Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

At least sheppard and his team know a lot of them and maybe mckay took some info along (sensor readings, database) that could be useful. They are extremely powerful, because they dared to attack Atlantis with one ship.

I sure hope Rodney took the powergeneration research along, multiple of those thing could replace a ZPM.

Comment

Not only did they attack Atlantis with one ship, but they took more bullets to take down than the average Wraith does.

Also, I thought how the fighter bay launchers were like tubes on the ship were really cool and different from the average spaceship.
                    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

That was exactly what I thought!!! Shep looked like, oh damn!!! I have to fire it.

And I agree totally with you about the borg, they didn't copy it at all though, just kind of reminded you of that b/c human thats greenish always means its evil, since when have you seen a humnoid thats green, that plays with kittens and picks flowers, NOOOO!!! they kill and eat brains.

Comment

Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                        That was exactly what I thought!!! Shep looked like, oh damn!!! I have to fire it.
                        Ijust dont understand why neither him nor Ronon didn't keep shooting with it.

One of the things that really gripes me about this show, is they always seem to get the cool toys, only to loose them an episode or 2 later.
                        Iknow its supposed to realy the underdog nature of them being so far from help from earth. but its a real drag.
                        Originally posted by Lord batchi ball View Post
                        And I agree totally with you about the borg, they didn't copy it at all though, just kind of reminded you of that b/c human thats greenish always means its evil, since when have you seen a humnoid thats green, that plays with kittens and picks flowers, NOOOO!!! they kill and eat brains.
                        Yea I thought they looked a bit like the beorg as well. But I noticed something just a minute ago on the repeat, the red "device" on its fore head was blinking, kind of like say a remote control device. it is thematically similar, but if the writers played their cards right it could be very interesting.

hopefully they kept the tablet, and at least one of those pistols.

Comment

I would speculate that the new aliens that were seen in the episode may, in fact, be soldiers controlled by either a more advanced race or another 'class' of the same race. Granted I am just judging a book by its cover, but they seemed like mindless brutes that were only capable of one thing -- annihilation. The lack of speech combined with the grunts and growls just didn't give me the impression that this species would be capable of producing their own technological advancements, let alone ships that can take on Atlantis.

And, as Chris speculated, the red-light device in their foreheads did seem as though is was some kind of remote-control, transponder thingy. Perhaps its a means by which the higher-up aliens manage their warrior-class front line soldiers?

Comment

that gun look and fire the same green pulse that the tenat used in sg-1

Comment

thought i wonder if the bad guys could be the wraith who evolve differently and build normal ships, or not.

Comment

Working...
                              X