The Wraith

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The Wraith

Ok so i've been thinking about how long exactly the writers are gonna be keeping the Wraith as the main enemy on Atlantis. SG1 took 8 years to defeat the Goa'uld so how long do you think Atlantis will keep them as a main threat? My idea is that the Wraith will be a mennin until the final season which is probably gonna be 7. And like in the final episode or something they will work out a way to exterminate or defeat the Wraith once and forall. Also do you think we could see a new enemy emerge soon like the Ori did on SG1?

Um do you read spoilers?
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Somehow, i don't think the wraith will ever go away. They might be one of those enemies that are just "there" in the end. Anyways it would erase possible future movies with Atlantis... though i doubt any will be made.

Comment

The Wraith have so much going on for them right now, their empire can't take much more. Their hold on Pegasus is weakening.

Will the Wraith ever go extinct, that's another question. I don't think they will.

And spoilers for The Queen/Infection

Spoiler:
        The Wraith realize that their food source is depleting and they're losing ground. They begin to doubt that they can take Earth, or ever reach it. They're working on a new feeding source.
        http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

Originally posted by Alan Wake View Post
          Somehow, i don't think the wraith will ever go away. They might be one of those enemies that are just "there" in the end. Anyways it would erase possible future movies with Atlantis... though i doubt any will be made.
          Why?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
            Why?
            You know... im not sure. I guess it's just my opinion... But when i look at Stargate, all the episodes they have and such... then i look at Atlantis... I just can't picture a movie being made from Atlantis. I do hope they do make a movie one day though and im wrong.

Comment

Originally posted by rarocks24 View Post
              The Wraith have so much going on for them right now, their empire can't take much more. Their hold on Pegasus is weakening.

Will the Wraith ever go extinct, that's another question. I don't think they will.

And spoilers for The Queen/Infection

Spoiler:
              The Wraith realize that their food source is depleting and they're losing ground. They begin to doubt that they can take Earth, or ever reach it. They're working on a new feeding source.
              Oh really? Where does it say that thing about Earth, and that they're working on sth?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                Oh really? Where does it say that thing about Earth, and that they're working on sth?
                Spoiler:
                Queen and Infection mention work on another feeding source. Knowing what kinds of weapons our ships have, not to mention a drone platform (which I'm sure Todd knows about since he hacked our computers), I'm sure the Wraith are starting to have doubts. After all, it's been five years and they still know so little.
                http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

For me, the Ori kinda sucked. I hope the wraith stay til the end of the series.

Comment

remember what Todd said in episode 'Vegas'. wraith are never ending...
                    sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Selene Ankarres View Post
                      remember what Todd said in episode 'Vegas'. wraith are never ending...
                      Wraith and taxes.
                      WraithQueenH

"You are more like Wraith than you know."
                      "I'm not sure I like the sound of that."
                      "There is much about Wraith that you do not know, Sheppard."
                      - John Sheppard and Todd, "Common Ground"

"We all agree the Ancients were pretty screwed up. All the ones I met were arrogant and condescending and not for good reason. Now they made giant mistakes and never fixed them." - John Sheppard

Comment

Originally posted by WraithQueenH View Post
                        Wraith and taxes.
                        lol ! so agree with that
                        sigpic

Comment

Having a secondary enemy (much like the replicators/goa'uld) would be interesting, because then that'd bring up the question of which side do they go to preserve their food supply.

Comment

Working...
                          X