Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Who is the better Golf player? (Window of opportunity spoiler)

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Who is the better Golf player? (Window of opportunity spoiler)

After watching Atlantis and sg-1 it seems both O'neill and Sheppard play golf. So who is better????????????????

I say O'neill as he hit a golf ball several billion miles in window of opportunity.

i was under the impression that sheppard was actually a rather good golf player and for some reason i just cant imagine oneill being that good...thats just me though.
    The BC-304... Just Try And Stop Us Now!

sigpic

Comment

Teac'l

For Wraith, hunger burns like a fire.

Tell me, Sheppard, if you found yourself burning alive, would you settle for just one drop of water ...

....... or would you take more?

sigpic

Comment

I think Sheppard is definately the better golfer. O'Neill just did it through the gate for giggles.
        Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

If I remember correctly Chris(teal'c) said that when they shot the scene His ball went through the gate, while Rick (jack) ball had to be CGIed to make it go through the gate, so I say teal'c

Comment

Originally posted by jefferyb View Post
            If I remember correctly Chris(teal'c) said that when they shot the scene His ball went through the gate, while Rick (jack) ball had to be CGIed to make it go through the gate, so I say teal'c
            Yeah, here's the vid;

http://uk.youtube.com/watch?v=fY0YTd0J80w

It's towards the end
            Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

i said in another thread it would be funny for oneill and sheppard to get into a competition over longest golf shot lol

have sheppard hit a ball from atlantis to earth with new record written on the ball lol

Comment

Surprised nobody mentioned Ronon yet.
                sigpic

Comment

I think Sheppard would be the better golfer.

For one, O'neill enlisted in the Air Force when he was really young (which isn't completely conclusive, but it wouldn't allow for as much golfing). Also, Sheppard came from a very affluent family, so he probably would have had lots of opportunities to golf while growing up.

Comment

Originally posted by ph30nix View Post
                    i said in another thread it would be funny for oneill and sheppard to get into a competition over longest golf shot lol

have sheppard hit a ball from atlantis to earth with new record written on the ball lol
                    O'neill could ask Carter to connect the South Pol ZPM to the Earth Gate and to rig the Earth gate to store objects in its buffer and latter dial out to Atlantis and send what ever was stored in the buffer.

So O'neill and Sheppard are in Atlantis, they dial Earth, Shepp. goes first, the ball travels 3 million Light Years.
                    Now it is Jack's turn. He triggers the buffer hack and shoots, nothing happens on Earth and the gate shuts down. Seconds later, the gate starts to dial Atlantis, when it connects, the SGC computer sends in an IDC, the city's gate shield drop, and in comes the ball... after a 6 million light years trip in just a hand full of seconds.

Since O'neill is a General, and Generals get to do whatever they want, he could order carter to choose 3 deserted planets, very distant from each other, and have her setup the buffer forwarding macro thing on all of them, so that, they keep forwarding the buffer to each other, none stop, for a few years. When it finally stops, the ball would have probably traversed a distance equal to the diameter of the Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by hank View Post
                      Who is the better golf player?
                      O'Neil wins hands down. He is a general, while Sheppard is a mere colonel.

Comment

Originally posted by Murcielago View Post
                        Surprised nobody mentioned Ronon yet.
                        yeah he's got the one-handed Satedan swing down
                        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

the real question is, who's got the biggest golf club ?

Comment

O'neill must have broke a record.
                            sigpic
                            sig by Starlover1990

Comment

alternat mckay(Rod)
                              Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X