X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

can I get some non spoiler thoughts

with out giving anything away. love it or hate it? Why? thanks

Loved it. It felt like old school Stargate. It was full of action. It was full of great one-liners. It had great character moments. All the characters (even the ones that had smaller parts in this movie) had their moments to shine. I think it might be my favorite Stargate ever...at least until the next one comes out.

Comment

A thoroughly enjoyable romp.

4 Thors. I'd give it five if it featured Qetesh more. She's totally my favorite character in the movie.

Comment

loved it Jack's back, the team was great (as was Ba'al) and some of the guest stars were amazing imo
        sigpic
        The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Loved it. Chock full of Gatey goodness.

"I aim to misbehave." - Capt. Mal Reynolds

"Alien locale is no excuse for lack of pineapples." - DP

WALLACE: And if I don't?
          O'NEILL: We'll beam you up to our spaceship.

Comment

Loved it. Can't tell you why without spoiling

"We're grown-ups now and it's our turn to decide what that means." - xkcd
            The Church of Mappothism | My YouTube Videos (mostly Farscape music videos)

Starburst 1.1 1.2 1.3 | 2.1 2.2 2.3 | 3.1 3.2 3.3 | 4.1 4.2 4.3

Comment

I call it mediocre. It was good but some plot moments were a little forced
              Originally posted by aretood2
              Jelgate is right

Comment

good here so m uch posative

Comment

Absoultly friggin loved it, no stargate collection is complete without it.
                  SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Loved it. Chock full of Gatey goodness.
                    That pretty much sums it up! They packed a lot in one movie. The only way they could give us more is to give us another season! Great movie!

Comment

Watching was like putting on my much beloved, well-worn, comfortable old leather flight jacket on a cool evening in fall

Good action. Good dialog. Good science fictiony ideas. Lots of familiar faces. Great music. All cast and crew brought their A-game.

Comment

It had a decent story, a good romp, but it definitely skimmed on the character development, I thought some of those character moments were forced.

The special effects were not as good as they were hyped to be IMO. It looks good for what it is, a direct to DVD movie done on the cheap, but it's not significantly better then the last two seasons of SG-1 were, and not as good as AoT was in that department.
                        "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Loved it! It definitely exceeded my expectations.

It's not a character development kind of movie, but they definitely sprinkled as many character moments in as they could. Honestly, everyone had at least one or two good moments. And given the time constraints and relatively tight plotting, they didn't have time for much more. If you are looking for character development (and I always am), you'll definitely get more from Continuum than from AoT.

The plot was surprisingly good. Fast-paced, and it kept my attention all the way through. I was skeptical when I first heard the premise, but was totally impressed by the results.

Basically, a great, fun, enjoyable movie. Terrific one-liners that made me laugh. Great team interaction (even if it was sometimes a slightly unconventional "team"). It's well worth your time. As a matter of fact, I watched it twice.
                          Chief of the GGP (Gateworld Grammar Police). Punctuation is your friend. Use it!

Great happy armies shall be gathered and trained to oppose all who embrace doubt. In the name of Hope, ships shall be built to carry our disciples out amongst the stars, and we will spread Optimism to all the doubters. The power of the Optimi will be felt far and wide, and the pessimists shall become positive-thinkers.
                          Hallowed are the Optimi.

Comment

Working...
                          X