This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In 1929? Spoilers...

Wasn't the gate buried? So the Artic one would have been used instead? How did he get out of the Artic then? Only thing I could think was he gated somewhere else then stole a cargo ship and flew it to Earth? But I thought I remembered him gating to Earth...

Originally posted by vjlax18 View Post
    Wasn't the gate buried? So the Artic one would have been used instead? How did he get out of the Artic then? Only thing I could think was he gated somewhere else then stole a cargo ship and flew it to Earth? But I thought I remembered him gating to Earth...
    The Egyptian one was uncovered in 1928.

Comment

The gate was unburied in 1928.

EDIT: Damn you, jenks.

Comment

Ah, I thought it was 1938. Oops

Comment

It's also entirely possible that Cam gated somewhere other than Earth. He could have gated to Earth any time between 1929 and 1939, in theory.

To use a solar flare and the Stargate to travel through time, the wormhole from Planet X to Planet Y has to pass relatively close to that specific star. I'd say Cam wasn't necessarily gating directly to Earth when he fled Praxyon.
          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

when Cam went back to 1929, was it just luck that the gate was already found and open up from it sandstone cover? If the gate from Eqypt was still buried, then my guess is that it was the antartic gate that picked up the signal and Cam exit from there. If he did got back thru the Antartic gate, that's a very long and cold walk back to home.

Comment

Working...
            X