This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Number 3 on iTunes!

Continuum is currently number 3 on the top movie sales list on iTunes after Harold and Kumar 2 and 21. Here's hoping we make it hit Number 1!

Originally posted by chobit View Post
    Continuum is currently number 3 on the top movie sales list on iTunes after Harold and Kumar 2 and 21. Here's hoping we make it hit Number 1!
    That's great. I am hoping that if this movie goes over well, the powers that be at Stargate will make another!

Comment

I noticed that it's #1 on most of the online sales sites, as well. Cross your fingers! The higher the sales, the more likely the movies are to continue...

Comment

Their already is a very high probiliity that MGM will make more movies.
        Originally posted by aretood2
        Jelgate is right

Comment

They have already told them to go ahead with development of both another movie and Stargate Universe.

Comment

Originally posted by amconway View Post
            They have already told them to go ahead with development of both another movie and Stargate Universe.
            This even happened before Continuum's release.

Originally posted by SyFy Portal
            With the release of "Stargate: Continuum" just days away, MGM already is talking with executive producer Brad Wright about keeping the direct-to-DVD movie franchise going.
            Full Article Here
            Last edited by shadowfx1; 31 July 2008, 07:37 PM. Reason: Messed Up Link
            sigpic

Comment

This even happened before Continuum's release.
              Yes, I know. I suspect that they were pleased enough with the sales of the Ark of Truth to go with more movies unless Continuum is a real disappointment.That's clearly not going to happen. There making a very good return on only 7 mil per movie

Comment

Originally posted by chobit View Post
                That's great news! I've been noticing both SG-1 and Atlantis are doing quite well on iTunes. Atlantis episodes are staying on the top 10 downloads for a while.

I'm so excited that there's a go for movie #3!

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I'm so excited that there's a go for movie #3!
                  We can't get too excited yet, although I'd like to. A green light for development is a step or two away from a go on the movie. But it's a good sign!

Comment

Working...
                  X