• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Continuum - MGM Stargate: 'Along The Continuum' Part 4

From MGM Stargate:

Along the Continuum (Pt. 4)

1:07 7MB

Along The Continuum with Brad Wright Executive Producer/Writer Brad Wright answers the Top 10 fan submitted questions about Stargate Continuum. On DVD July 29th.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Wohoo, thanks, morjana. Although I visit MGM site daily, I always miss updates.
    sigpic

Comment

Oh, Brad and his hints.

I gotta say, if the 3rd movie is about revealing the Stargate to the public (which will probably be reset), then the news about it revolving around Jack would certainly make more sense. Jack is in charge of homeworld security...or something like that; he'll be central to a plot like this.

Comment

Sounds awful.

Comment

hm interesting...
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Oh, Brad and his hints.

I gotta say, if the 3rd movie is about revealing the Stargate to the public (which will probably be reset), then the news about it revolving around Jack would certainly make more sense. Jack is in charge of homeworld security...or something like that; he'll be central to a plot like this.
            I don't want reset movie. It does make sense and all, but sounds kinda political movie, and I've never liked episodes that involved around it. They were necessary in the long run of the show, but don't want to a movie like that. Only if it will be the very last thing we get from SG-1 and I seriously hope 3rd movie won't be it. I think the last movie should have some kind of closure to everything. Something different than and-they-traveled-trough-the-gate-happily-ever-after.
            sigpic

Comment

Working...
            X