transcript

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

transcript

I just watched the transcript on gateworld and there it mentioned a Wraith Cruiser.

Is it just me or should it be a Wraith outpost.

Unless of course they are the new cruisers that were supposed to be introduced in season 4

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
    I just watched the transcript on gateworld and there it mentioned a Wraith Cruiser.

Is it just me or should it be a Wraith outpost.

Unless of course they are the new cruisers that were supposed to be introduced in season 4
    They where on a Cruiser that served outpost. It had probably landed on that planet for a while
    I'm a 60%er | Sigs are made by me and othersThe Lorne Identity - A Lorne fanfiction collection community.

Comment

Has it in any way been confirmed that those things are actual Cruisers, and not some manufactured thing in a local setting?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Originally posted by melfan View Post
        They where on a Cruiser that served outpost. It had probably landed on that planet for a while
        Huh? It was a domed shaped structure similar to the one in Reunion, we even saw it from the outside.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

It didn't look much like a crusier to me. I think either Tyre or the Wraith referred to it as a lab. It was the same design as other Wraith structures we have seen in Reunion, The Kindred and Spoils of War
          sigpic

Comment

Yeah, it was a lab, like ones they've attacked in past episodes.
            Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Perhaps the person confused it with Midway - There a Cruiser landed on a somewhat similar looking planet and they used the Stargate to connect with the gate bridge. But here we saw another dome shaped structure.

Comment

Well, it's similar to those seen in Reunion (research lab), Spoils of War(clone lab), The Kindred (Todd's hive facility), The Last Man (thing Ronon and Todd blew up). But in the entire script it is mentioned as cruiser, even when Tyre and the expedition sneak in.

Comment

I only just found this topic (I wish someone had alerted me earlier!). To me, the structure looked very like the crashed ship in Season 1's "The Defiant One" which was why I decided that it was a Cruiser rather than a built structure. I assumed that it has crashed some years previously and had been turned into a lab by Wraith who couldn't be bothered to build their own. I could, of course, be wrong, but that was my interpretation of what I was looking at, hence the phrasing in the transcript.

Callie

Comment

Working...
                  X