Wraight and Tyre

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraight and Tyre

so the Wraight let Tyre loose and basically told him to get lost, why didnt the wraight just made a meal out of Tyre? It looks obvious that Tyre wasn't intended to be a plant to get the SGA team to the lab.

It was said during the episode that the Wraith don't kill those worshippers to let the humans see what happens to worshippers who don't deliver the way they're supposed to.

Tyre made up that he got "the team there to help Ronon" so they could be captured and tortured, and Tyre would get his place back. The Wraith bought it and welcomed him back home.

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

There's also the fact that it's gotta be an insult for a Wraith to discard someone without draining him. It's like calling him worthless, saying he's not even worth draining. It's a statement of superiority; "I don't have to kill you because you cannot harm me."
      They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
      Spoiler:
      Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

Yeah they were still trying to make an example out of him and based on the Wraith saying they were beginning to wonder if they would ever show up, it does indeed look like part of their plan was for Tyre to willingly or unwillingly lead them to their capture. Ronon could provide them with Atlantis' gate address, but beyond that he's only really useful as a Wraith worshipper. The real prize is all the information the others can provide, especially Mckay.

Comment

Working...
        X