Aliens in Daedalus Variations

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Aliens in Daedalus Variations

They look to be technologically advanced, at the level of the Wraith or so. They also seeme to be numerous.

They are armored and physcially very stronge.

It would be interesting to have them back again.

The Wraith are just too dull and boring. Including the hybrids.

A new alien species from another universe, oh yeah. And one that wants to destroy all: humans, Wraith etc. Three, four way war possiblities exist. Not the just dull two way fare.

im sorry?

Comment

Episode 5*04. The new aliens the SGA team encounters in another universe.

Comment

fun facts:

the fighters have a back similar to a wraith dart, but then green/yellow.

we see a close in system of the deadalus

the alien appears wraithish, as you hear a similar groawl[when he has ronon]

they are humanoid.

wraith arent dull. they are cool. i do hate hybrids. and i think this is a race similar to what i once thought up. a different evolution of an iratus hybrid, more lizard/insect than human

Comment

First two seasons, the Wraith are interesting.

But after a while, they are like the Gaould.

Now they are very dull.

Hybrids suck.

A new enemy from an alternate universe has more possibilties.

Comment

I'm thinking maybe they are Wraith. A version of their society that developed differently in an alternate universe for whatever reason. It might even be that they're Wraith from a universe that sits in the future or past relative to our own.

Their ships and soldiers seemed Wraithish without being obviously Wraith. I'm bettering there's going to be some sort of connection.

Comment

Well to be fair, we didnt get a good shot of them in the trailer except that they are big, capable of pinning Ronan down in terms of strength and make a growling noise similar to the Bug People or Wraith warrior drones.

Also, the fighters reminded me more of the Ori fighters then Wraith.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

I was looking forward to this ep since the first small information bits that were published on gateworld. I thought an episode couldn't be bad, which has Daedalus in the title

But after seeing the trailer, this will be even more awesome than i hoped, and maybe we will get a Daedalus that doesn't have Asgard beams, so we can give them a fair fight

The fighters were Dart-ish, and they looked cool. Maybe in the alternate universe the Goa'uld took over the wraith

One question though: Who was flying the F-302s?
                Last edited by SoulAssassino; 26 July 2008, 06:33 AM.
                Trailers and PR
                Stargate: War Begins team
                http://www.moddb.com/mods/9705/stargate-mod-war-begins
                forums:
                http://stargatethewarbegins.tk/

sigpic

We will miss you Hammond of Texas!

Comment

in the sci fi trailer, you can see them being largely human, having greenish skin, wraith teeth, and three square red lights on the left side of their head.

Comment

I wonder who these guys are... they have certain qualities that look similar to the Wraith but that might be used coincidence.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

"and maybe we will get a Daedalus that doesn't have Asgard beams"

I wouldn't worry about that. The writers will make sure the first thing that goes is the beams. LOL.

This is going to be an awesome episode.

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
                        in the sci fi trailer, you can see them being largely human, having greenish skin, wraith teeth, and three square red lights on the left side of their head.
                        Next thing you'll see them extend wrist blades.

Comment

It would be nice if we get another ship out of this mess.

Best Stargate quote:
                          Sheppard: (yells to McKay) Canadian football is a joke! Celine Dion is overrated! Zelenka is smarter than you are!
                          Green is your friend.

Comment

arent teh SG forces already pumpd up too much, i mean the asgard beam weapons....
                            *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

Could be wraith cyborgs! (Now that’s a fan wank!) or its Adam from Buffy, now there is a trip down memory lane

MP7 rocks

Comment

Working...
                              X