Woolsey is Great

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey is Great

I think this episode was a great Woolsey episode.

The briefing room doors wouldn't open for him.
    He loved his dog his wife took away from him.
    He had a meaningful discussion with Teyla.
    He watched the team go through the gate like a good leader.
    He liked holding the baby then hurried to get him to the cafeteria, getting sort of lost along the way.
    He gets more comfortable by changing into a suit.

Overall: I think Woolsey is a great addition to the team.

What do you think?
    Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

I'm still not a woolsey fan, but this convinced me he has potential.

him being unable to open the conference door was great.

Comment

I am loving Woolsey being a regular cast member, it's a shame he wasn't cast sooner!

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
        I am loving Woolsey being a regular cast member, it's a shame he wasn't cast sooner!
        So far, I think he is the best leader of Atlantis to date.

Comment

Agreed. All I would say is that his integration has been a bit quick, I think they've missed a few opportunities for him to ruffle more feathers.

Comment

i love the character....but he fits the profile of an alcoholic......
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Agreed. All I would say is that his integration has been a bit quick, I think they've missed a few opportunities for him to ruffle more feathers.
              Quite true.

Comment

agreed
                sigpic

Comment

Yeah it looks like they're going with a comic relief role instead. Either way works though.
                  || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I knew they'd write him well, and he wouldn't be so stiff all the time like he usually is. If there is one thing StarGate excels at, its character development.

Comment

Originally posted by The6thRace View Post
                      I knew they'd write him well, and he wouldn't be so stiff all the time like he usually is. If there is one thing StarGate excels at, its character development.
                      i think he's developing a little to quickly...
                      sigpic

Comment

I had so many doubts about Woolsey being the leader. But the ending of The Seed, and now Broken Ties... He's growing on me!
                        He was very funny in this episode, and they seem to have him transitioning well with the new crew. His character has already developed so much, I can't wait to see what they do with him for the season. This episode gave me a lot of hope for the new season!

Shep 'Home' sig made by Luciana! (I made the rest.)

"When the power of love overcomes the love of power, the world will know peace." -Jimi Hendrix

Comment

I am loving Woolsey. There is just so much going on with him, first the little tension and now showing is soft side. I hope this goes back and forth. I know he is still all about the rules so it will be interesting for him to pull a few surprises when the team thinks he will just agree.
                          sigpic

Comment

One of these days, they need to have him listen to the opera he sang on Voyager.

Comment

something about him drinking by himself though....it made him seem like an alcoholic....
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X