This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

New enemy

next week coming attractions showed the new enemy and icant wait. Does anyone know if the " new enemy is just this for next weeks episode or possible futures episodes?

I just know they are blue with a square orange light in their head (s)? Re: the teaser for next weeks episode.

Comment

They're just a one off enemy.

Comment

That stinks.
        sigpic

Comment

looked like borg to me

Comment

I can't wait to see what they are next week.
            sigpic
            MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
            "...phu...ah..."
            "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
            Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

It looks like Deslok and the Gamilons are at it again.

Comment

Could this possibly be a preview to what enemy we might see in the upcoming Stargate Universe?

Comment

i just saw nextweeks trailer on stargate mgm site. it looks amazing. i am pretty sure these guyz will be our (atlantean ) enemies in near future in our (atlantean ) reality too.
                  i cant wait to see if they will be somehow connected to ancients, at least i hope they will be.
                  ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

Those new enemies are great.

Because the Wraith and hybrids are just sooo dull.

Asurans, enough of them.

What SGA needs is a whole new enemey, never before seen in the SG universe.

How about this: The new enemy enters the galaxy near Wraith colony. We see the ensuing battle, the Wraith are being overrun. Then back to Atlantis...whom eventually gets the news of this new enemy. Eventualy 3 or 4 or 5 way fight (Travellers, possibly Weir Asurans involved as well). Why? These new aliens are extremely numerous and have advanced tech (level of Wraith).

Comment

Spoiler:
                      They're a one off, but that doesn't mean to say they couldn't attempt an incursion of our universe if we get a season 6... The new enemy in FC/TLT will be more important than these aliens to the show.

Comment

Originally posted by Rac80 View Post
                        looked like borg to me
                        Me as well.
                        Meh...

Comment

Originally posted by waylain16 View Post
                          Could this possibly be a preview to what enemy we might see in the upcoming Stargate Universe?
                          Seriously doubt it seeing as we have been repeatedly told SGU will be a stand alone series.

Comment

Originally posted by Livestick View Post
                            Me as well.
                            Yep. And their ships definitely looked STlike. Actually, they looked similar to those in B5, slightly. And I hope the new race in FC/TLT will be even cooler and hopefully more powerful than the Wraith.
                            Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
                            encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
                            3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
                            4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
                            5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Saw the sci fi channel trailer.
                              Spoiler:
                              They look to be Humanoid and somewhat similar to the Wraith though they appear to be bald and have some form of implant in the forehead. Not saying they are Borg-like or related to the Wraith or anything. Just noting what I saw. I hope we see them in the episode for a bit and not just a short appearance as they look kind of cool. Wonder what happened in that reality to produce such a creature.

'Hallowed are the children of the Ori. CROWD: Hallowed are we. Hallowed are the Ori.' -

'Great holy armies shall be gathered and trained to fight all who embrace evil. In the name of the Gods, ships shall be built to carry the warriors out among the stars and we will spread Origin to all the unbelievers. The power of the Ori will be felt far and wide and the wicked shall be vanquished' -

Contribute to the Stargate Wiki a source for any information on the Stargate universe from the books, RPG to games and comics.

Comment

Working...
                              X