X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SGA:S5 Allies And Enemys [Possible Spoilers]

Hey all,

I was looking over alot of upcoming episodes of season 5 and see alot of changes are going to made both good and bad, some new allies (maybe) and some new enemys (possibly). What do you think? what would you like to happen or possibly see?

Allies
    - I'm thinking i'd like to see alot more detailed interaction with the race of "Travelers" from season 4, and i'd like to go abit deeper into Larrins peoples past and her current peoples situation.

- I'm also thinking the wraith "Todd" would become a well needed and good allies for SGA for season 5, his abilites and his attitude and humor is perfect for building a strong alliance i think

Enemies
    - With the way the current seasons are going, whats happening to the wraith? and will they become the main enemy again? with what the asurans and the "hoffin drug" what posibilites does it open up for the future?

- Also with the ending of "Be all my sin's be remembered" in season 4, we saw Dr. Wier or a double maybe? she stated they could "begin" begin what exactly? will they become a more powerful enemy than the asurans due to her attachment to the teams on SGA? or will they become strong allies?

Well these are a few things that are playing on my mind, and just thought i share them and im curious to see what everyone else thinks?

Thanks

This is what currently has been confirmed by spoilers - if you don't want to know, this is your last chance

Spoiler:
    - Travelers: will pop up in the mid-season two-parter. Unfortunately Jill Wagner (Larrin) couldn't return since she was busy with another show, so a new character was written, Katana. No other appearances have been confirmed.

- Replicators: will appear for at least one episode, 'Ghost in the Machine' (ep 05). Torri Higginson (Weir) won't be in it unfortunately, but her 'spirit' will live on in FRAN (from BamSR). This story will most likely wrap up the Replicator storyline.

- Wraith: will be back. There's a lot of Wraith goodness coming. In 'Outsiders' (ep 13)we'll see the aftermath of the Hoffan drug infection. There's also The Queen (ep 09) where Teyla poses as Todd's Wraith queen. Speaking about Todd...

- Todd: will be in at least five episodes. First appearing in The Queen where he asks Teyla to pose as his Wraith Queen, to help forge his alliance with other Wraith. Appearantly he succeeds, and rivals Atlantis in the mid-season two-parter to protect his alliance from another deadly enemy...

- The mysterious enemy: nothing known about it yet. It will be a new alien species, first introduced in the mid-season twoparter. And they haven't got good intentions.

- Genii: will be featured in 'Inquisition' (ep 12). Sneaky they try to become the new power in the galaxy, by forging alliances with other Pegasus natives. Having the military power in this so-called 'Coalition', they'll have a lot of influence. That'll only work if Atlantis is out of the picture though...

- Michael: will appear in two episodes. His organization gotten a major strike in the season premier, Michael must set up a new plan to aqcuire Teyla's son in order to perfect his hybrids.

MAJOR SPOILER

Spoiler:

A really, really HUGE spoiler!
    Spoiler:
    - Asgard: will be back. In the mid-season two-parter. And they are not alone...
    Last edited by TBA; 25 July 2008, 10:47 AM.
    Mia: Don't you hate that?
    Vincent: Hate what?
    Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
    Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
    Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
    - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Colonel Abe Ellis View Post
      Hey all,

I was looking over alot of upcoming episodes of season 5 and see alot of changes are going to made both good and bad, some new allies (maybe) and some new enemys (possibly). What do you think? what would you like to happen or possibly see?

Allies
      - I'm thinking i'd like to see alot more detailed interaction with the race of "Travelers" from season 4, and i'd like to go abit deeper into Larrins peoples past and her current peoples situation.
      Spoiler:
      The Travelers will appear in the mid-season two-parter

- I'm also thinking the wraith "Todd" would become a well needed and good allies for SGA for season 5, his abilites and his attitude and humor is perfect for building a strong alliance i think
      Spoiler:
      Will Connor Trineer be back as Michael Kenmore (he should be, to fill in the details of the finale), and if so, for how many episodes? Are you planning on doing anything more with Wraith ally Todd (Brendan penny) than just a recurring character? – ScottRevels

Mallozzi: Doing more with Todd than just a recurring character? You mean, are we planning to make him part of the team? Nope. Todd, like Michael, works best as a recurring player. We have interesting plans for both. Watch for Michael to put in an appearance or two in Season 5, and expect to see Todd in at least five episodes this upcoming season.
      http://community.tvguide.com/blog-en...view/800042483

Enemies
      - With the way the current seasons are going, whats happening to the wraith? and will they become the main enemy again? with what the asurans and the "hoffin drug" what posibilites does it open up for the future?
      Spoiler:
      check out the 5th ep Ghost in the Machine

- Also with the ending of "Be all my sin's be remembered" in season 4, we saw Dr. Wier or a double maybe? she stated they could "begin" begin what exactly? will they become a more powerful enemy than the asurans due to her attachment to the teams on SGA? or will they become strong allies?

Well these are a few things that are playing on my mind, and just thought i share them and im curious to see what everyone else thinks?

Thanks
      Spoiler:
      Weir's future will be determined in Ghost in the Machine. as for the Asurans, they won't become stronger enemies or allies
      sigpic
      The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

WoW, thank you very much for the information guys, season 5 is going to rock , i should have joined gateworld community ALOT sooner hehe. good to see theres alot of nice people out there.

Thanks again

Comment

Re: Really Big Spoiler above
          Spoiler:
          UHG. I hate the Asgard. They don't fit on this show at all.
          My Livejournal
          I watched all of the first four seasons of SGA last May. Here are my newbie impressions.

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
            This is what currently has been confirmed by spoilers - if you don't want to know, this is your last chance

Spoiler:
            - Travelers: will pop up in the mid-season two-parter. Unfortunately Jill Wagner (Larrin) couldn't return since she was busy with another show, so a new character was written, Katana. No other appearances have been confirmed.
            Actually...
            Spoiler:
            Joe M. stated in an interview that the Travelers will not be in any other Season 5 episodes except the two you mentioned. If SGA gets a season 6 then JM said they would love to have Jill Wagner back and hence the Travelers. With all the info that is out there about Inquistion, I would have thought that the Travelers would have been included in the episode as another Pegasus Galaxy race that is called to an United Nations type summit meeting. A lost opportunity in my opinion.
            Spoiler:
            sigpic

Comment

Asgard: will be back. In the mid-season two-parter. And they are not alone...
              do you ppl think if all of them will be back and who will they take with themselves?
              ...science/physics/universe can't tell good from bad, which means that both concepts are abstract and don't matter... don't be afraid of acting on this knowledge...

Comment

My money is still on Loki, though that might be a bit too obvious...

Comment

Do we really know there'll be an Asgard puppet?

Maybe someone stole their ships, and bam! New race with Asgard technology, and we know it's good?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

Reference to the really big spoiler:
                    Spoiler:
                    YAAAA!!! Asgard. There were probably a few renegade Asgard who didn't get the treatment. Hopefully they will tell us the other Asgard ascended with help from the Ancients.

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                      Do we really know there'll be an Asgard puppet?

Maybe someone stole their ships, and bam! New race with Asgard technology, and we know it's good?
                      i don't think so
                      travelers are kind of like you said
                      but the new race like the travelers?

Comment

We don't know yet. They'll look kinda like the Kull-warriors from SG-1, I think.
                        Mia: Don't you hate that?
                        Vincent: Hate what?
                        Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                        Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                        Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                        - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Allies
                          Todd? ALLY? YIKES?

Spoiler:
                          Hacked mid-way

Spoiler:
                          Sneaked out 3 ZPMs to create his own army. Who knows what he would have done

Spoiler:
                          S5:E11 - THE LOST TRIBE
                          Last edited by SG-Lover-SL; 26 July 2008, 05:53 AM.

Comment

What SGA needs is something brand spanking new Allies, enemies, whatever! Something totally unexpected. Not stuff evolved from SG-1. Only thing that would be really interesting for me from SG-1 would be the Furlings since they are a total mistery ('Travellers' were something new, but Fanatically uninspiring). I love the Asgard, but hope/pray for something new.....SGA really needs something new, give fans some genuine Goose bumps...

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post

Spoiler:

- Replicators: will appear for at least one episode, 'Ghost in the Machine' (ep 05). Torri Higginson (Weir) won't be in it unfortunately, but her 'spirit' will live on in FRAN (from BamSR). This story will most likely wrap up the Replicator storyline.

- Wraith: will be back. There's a lot of Wraith goodness coming. In 'Outsiders' (ep 13)we'll see the aftermath of the Hoffan drug infection. There's also The Queen (ep 09) where Teyla poses as Todd's Wraith queen. Speaking about Todd...

- Todd: will be in at least five episodes. First appearing in The Queen where he asks Teyla to pose as his Wraith Queen, to help forge his alliance with other Wraith. Appearantly he succeeds, and rivals Atlantis in the mid-season two-parter to protect his alliance from another deadly enemy...

- The mysterious enemy: nothing known about it yet. It will be a new alien species, first introduced in the mid-season twoparter. And they haven't got good intentions.

- Genii: will be featured in 'Inquisition' (ep 12). Sneaky they try to become the new power in the galaxy, by forging alliances with other Pegasus natives. Having the military power in this so-called 'Coalition', they'll have a lot of influence. That'll only work if Atlantis is out of the picture though...

- Michael: will appear in two episodes. His organization gotten a major strike in the season premier, Michael must set up a new plan to aqcuire Teyla's son in order to perfect his hybrids.

MAJOR SPOILER

Spoiler:

A really, really HUGE spoiler!
                              Spoiler:
                              - Asgard: will be back. In the mid-season two-parter. And they are not alone...
                              GREAT news those MAJOR spoilers
                              Spoiler:
                              APOLLONIUS OF TYANA
                              (YEAR 0 - 100)
                              "O thou Sun,
                              send me as far over the earth
                              as is my pleasure and thine,
                              and may I make the acquaintance of good men,
                              but never hear anything of bad ones,
                              nor they of me."

sigpic

Comment