Ratings?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ratings?

We know the season premiere pulled in a 1.3 rating with an estimated 1.8 million viewers. Does anyone know how well this episode performed in the ratings? I'm curious to see if it maintain it's audience from week 1 or... well, let hope it didn't fall off to much.

I'd be surprised if there wasn't a fall off to be honest, the trailer/promos for The Seed weren't exactly mouth watering.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      I'd be surprised if there wasn't a fall off to be honest, the trailer/promos for The Seed weren't exactly mouth watering.
      IMO, you make a very good point. The trailer for The Seed didn't do it justice. I think we'll see a pretty disappointing rating to be honest. Because if it was really good, I think we'd have heard by now. However, even if it isn't as good as I hope, I do believe it's possible for the ratings to go up.
      sigpic

Comment

Yeah, i as well fear that if we haven't heard by now then the numbers aren't all that great. You would think Sci-Fi would be quick to make mention of a ratings increase... or even a hold of last weeks audience. I wonder when we'll find out, if @ all (i do hope we do though).

Comment

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
          Yeah, i as well fear that if we haven't heard by now then the numbers aren't all that great.
          you should check out this thread btw...

401 Adrift -> live +sd: 1.2
          501 S&R -> live +sd: 1.3

yes the ratings improved

Originally posted by Spidey3121 View Post
          You would think Sci-Fi would be quick to make mention of a ratings increase... or even a hold of last weeks audience. I wonder when we'll find out, if @ all (i do hope we do though).
          to quote Brian...
          Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
          We will not see numbers for The Seed until like a week from Monday on SCI FI wire. What is interesting to know is that the final numbers should be out by next Monday for S&R, which I am hoping for a SCI FI press release. Which will likely include Eureka's premiere, GHI's premiere, Scare Tactic's premiere, and SGA's premiere. They will use the Live+7 in the press release for 3 out of 4 of these shows if this press release does happen.
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
          X