Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

In the Really Important News of hair and wardrobe ...

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

In the Really Important News of hair and wardrobe ...

» Yeah, I'm shallow like this, but I want to know if anyone feels the same. Deal with it.

» I'm going to get this out of my way first and complain about Carson's hair. It's too flat - I really want my pointy-do back. It's also too dark, and don't give me anything about Paul's hair greying because you can stil dye it without making it look too ridiculously dark. Unless this was for that Star Trek movie or something, which confirms that the Stark Trek people have really bad taste in hairstyling. I can't tell you how much I want to jump into my tv set and shampoo that boy up myself. Also, Beckett is wearing the scientist blue, again, which does not sit right in my book. I mean, can't he have that nummy black t-shirt? Sorry, this is seriously going to bug me for the rest of the episode, and the rest of the recap. Carson shouldn't be wearing blue, and his hair should be pointy.

» So, point being - did this unnerve anybody else? Did anybody actually like the new 'do?

Its like the music. Unless its really bad or really good, I just don't notice.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

Originally posted by jelgate View Post
      Meh, men never notice the really important things in life

Comment

Originally posted by Arica15 View Post
        » Yeah, that's men for you

Comment

same here
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Excuse me while I do the ultimate eyeroll
            Jelgate is right

Comment

Excuse me while I do the ultimate eyeroll
              As long as you have your mascara on go ahead......

Comment

I didn't care for the hair and noticed it right away. Didn't notice the shirt and don't really care about the color, unless it were like neon pink or something , but a black t would have been quite yummy....
                IMO always implied.

Comment

» It is nice to know I am not the only one, LoneStar. I thought he looked really nice in the Hazmat suit though. We don't call it "Hazmat Hotness" for nothing ...

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                    » It is nice to know I am not the only one, LoneStar. I thought he looked really nice in the Hazmat suit though. We don't call it "Hazmat Hotness" for nothing ...
                    Yeah I prefer the old look to, but honestly I was so glad to see him he could have been wearing a brown bag and it wouldn't matter

Comment

As long as you have your mascara on go ahead......
                      Of course, I have to look nice for the ladies.

*looks around*

Maybe next thread
                      Jelgate is right

Comment

Yeah I prefer the old look to, but honestly I was so glad to see him he could have been wearing a brown bag and it wouldn't matter
                        » Yeah, guess so. But it irked me! (And if you notice, his hair was fine until Keller gave him that shot in the neck. Hmm.)

Of course, I have to look nice for the ladies.
                        » jel likes ladies?

Comment

The makeup has got to go. He looked 5-10 years younger in his first scene than when he got frozen. I didn't know the stasis chambers were spas in disguise.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                            The makeup has got to go. He looked 5-10 years younger in his first scene than when he got frozen. I didn't know the stasis chambers were spas in disguise.
                            Well there has to be a reason the ancients are so fond of them....they seem to jump into them every five minutes

Comment

The make-up job was what ruined it for me. He looked younger than when he got frozen. I didn't know the stasis chamber was a spa in disguise!

Comment

Working...
                              X