This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Where was Jonas Quinn?

Either I missed his cameo or he wasn't in the film altogether. Did I miss something? I'm bad with time traveling plots

Considering that part of the plot is that the Stargate program never existed because of Ba'al's screwing with the timeline, they didn't have the means to go to his planet.

So he's probably at home making little baby Jonas'.
    My guilty pleasures.

Now...What Am I Offered For All Of The Powers In The Universe?
    A giant swirling headstone, marking the spot where we all used to live and play and slaughter the innocent.

New Vids: Superstar & Chosen Path

Comment

Jonas would've possibly have been a relevant character in "Ark of Truth" (Jonas dialing Earth with a big discovery about the existence of the Ark or something) or in season 10. In "The Ark", not so much.

As already stated, the Stargate program never existed. His could've only appeared shoe-horned in (like the System Lords) as a flashback, dreamhack, random encounter before SG-1 went to the ceremony or as one of Ba'als slaves.

Comment

Originally posted by poland626 View Post
        Either I missed his cameo or he wasn't in the film altogether. Did I miss something? I'm bad with time traveling plots
        Jonas wasn't in it. I don't quite understand why you expected him to.
        Twitter / YouTube / Twitch

Comment

Woah! Did you have that dream too?

Sadly he wasn't in it, but hopefully he will appear in the future (got to keep hope alive!).

Comment

Does anyone know what Corin nemec is doing hese days?
            Meh.

Comment

I didn't even know there was supposed to be a cameo with him in Continuum.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                I didn't even know there was supposed to be a cameo with him in Continuum.
                I can remember that a long time ago there was a rumor about Continuum, there will be Tollans
                Stolen Kosovo
                sigpic

Comment

Jonas who? Sorry, not familiar with the character...

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
                    I can remember that a long time ago there was a rumor about Continuum, there will be Tollans
                    Tollans? Still doesn't add up to Jonas. Must have been a very early draft.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      Tollans? Still doesn't add up to Jonas. Must have been a very early draft.
                      Or more likely, just a false rumor.

Comment

enslaved. Baal knew about the naquadria when he went back, probally forced them to make some bombs

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
                          enslaved. Baal knew about the naquadria when he went back, probally forced them to make some bombs
                          That is a very good point. After all, Ba'al did conquer the System Lords only because he knew in advance what would happen and was therefore able to manipulate events in his favor.

Comment

Jonas is most probably dead, as his planet fell to the Ori in the SG1 episode, 'Counterstrike.'

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
                            SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
                            Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Originally posted by morjana View Post
                              Jonas is most probably dead, as his planet fell to the Ori in the SG1 episode, 'Counterstrike.'
                              According to Brad Wright or Joe Mallozzi or whoever, they'd like to think Jonas was leading his planet's resistance against the Ori. So when they said "Fell to the Ori", they meant that they surrendered to the Ori, not that they got wiped out.

Comment

Working...
                              X