This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Suggest questions for Stargate Continuum Stars @ Comic-Com

Please suggest questions for your favorite Stargate cast members as the are interviewed on the red carpet at the opening of Comic-Com. The most interesting questions will be asked by 20th Century Fox interviewer on Thursday (July 24th) night. Thanks for your help!

Ben Browder ... Lt. Colonel Cameron Mitchell

Michael Shanks ... Dr. Daniel Jackson

Amanda Tapping ... Colonel Samantha Carter

Christopher Judge ... Teal'c

Richard Dean Anderson ... Major General Jack O'Neill

Cliff Simon ... Ba'al

Beau Bridges ... Major General Hank Landry

Martin Wood ... Director

Brad Wright ... Writer

Where should we post the questions -- here or is there a link to some site? Who are you, by the way?

Comment

Originally posted by ShardsofGlass View Post
      Where should we post the questions -- here or is there a link to some site? Who are you, by the way?
      You can post the questions here. I'm part of the crew at Comic-Con from 20th C FOX who will be interviewing both Stargate Continuum & Atlantis actors/writers/directors. Any ideas would be great as I doubt we have the knowledge of the shows/films that you do

Comment

Originally posted by Production-Team View Post
        Please suggest questions for your favorite Stargate cast members as the are interviewed on the red carpet at the opening of Comic-Com. The most interesting questions will be asked by 20th Century Fox interviewer on Thursday (July 24th) night. Thanks for your help!

Cliff Simon ... Ba'al

Martin Wood ... Director

Brad Wright ... Writer

i'm just going to post questions to amanda tapping and ben browder, is that alright?

for amanda: "Which types of scenes are harder to do; crying or in pain?

for ben: "I loved the scene you did with Mitchell losing control/throwing his bed about in 'Unending'. Do you enjoy doing scenes that show your character's vulnerability?"

sally
        sally

sigpic

Comment

For Ben (and/or Chris): Teal'c always beat Mitchell in a fight on the show, who do you think would win in real life? Ben or Chris?

For Ben or Michael: Do you both still get mistaken for each other on set or off?

Comment

For Brad Wright: Can you share with us any details regarding Stargate Universe and the 3rd movie?

Comment

Originally posted by Production-Team View Post

Cliff Simon ... Ba'al

Martin Wood ... Director

Brad Wright ... Writer
              For Amanda: You have done an amazing job as a strong and wonderful character in your 11 years of Stargate, no other actress could have made Carter the role-model and idol she is today. Which is why I ask, when and if you return to Stargate either in the movies or Atlantis, will you consider dying your hair back to blonde, or will turn Carter into a brunette? You look very beautiful either way.

Comment

Amanda-

Is there any chance that you might be traveling to any East Coast or Midwest USA cons anytime soon? Some of us die-hard fans are unable to travel all the way over yonder to BC or California. How about if I say "Pretty please with sugar on top??" LOL
                Thanks a bunch
                You're the BEST!
                sigpic

Comment

For Michael -

Can't wait to see you on Atlantis and your fast pace banter with David. Would you consider being a regular on Atlantis (or may be even part of the main cast) if given the chance?
                  sigpic
                  Follow me on Twitter! I'm on Facebook!

Comment

Isn't this a bit late? It's today, after all.

Anyway, here's a question I want to asked (and credited to me >: D):
                    To Michael Shanks: How was it to kiss Richard Dean Anderson? How good is he (to corroborate/refute Amanda Tapping's account from "Sci-Fi Inside Stargate SG-1 200th Episode")?

Credit it to Philip Wester, Sweden (I think the moderators go "And here's a question *first name* *last name*, *place of residence*" before asking the questions at these things).

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
                      Isn't this a bit late? It's today, after all.

Anyway, here's a question I want to asked (and credited to me >: D):
                      To Michael Shanks: How was it to kiss Richard Dean Anderson? How good is he (to corroborate/refute Amanda Tapping's account from "Sci-Fi Inside Stargate SG-1 200th Episode")?

Credit it to Philip Wester, Sweden (I think the moderators go "And here's a question *first name* *last name*, *place of residence*" before asking the questions at these things).
                      Are you serious?

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
                        Are you serious?
                        Obviously? They did kiss for "200", but the scene was ultimately cut.

Comment

My question is for Brad, and I appreciate you posing these for us.

Putting it in Spoilers because it's, well...major Continuum spoilers:

Spoiler:

If Cam goes back in time and stays there to kill Ba'al as Ba'al comes through the 'gate, does that mean that he killed the 'real' Ba'al? If he kills a Ba'al clone, then thanks. If not, then does it (killing the real Ba'al) mean that:

a. Jack was never captured and tortured by Ba'al
                          b. All of those that Ba'al killed/captured/affected in some way were now unchanged?
                          c. If Cam did kill the real Ba'al, then why didn't Ba'al disappear before/during the extraction ceremony as O'Neill, Carter, and company watched?

Having written all that, I will say - and you can pass on to Brad, that I utterly loved Continuum and can't wait for SG1-3.

Thanks,
                          Pol
                          Pol My Blog | My Fanfic | My FaceBook__ Sam: "Jack...please."

Comment

Gah! Too late to have this asked, but if there's still time (somehow, if you, like, run into them again), ask them if Cam was promoted to full bird Colonel before "Continuum".
                            Originally posted by Pol View Post
                            Continuum spoilers:
                            Spoiler:

If Cam goes back in time and stays there to kill Ba'al as Ba'al comes through the 'gate, does that mean that he killed the 'real' Ba'al? If he kills a Ba'al clone, then thanks. If not, then does it (killing the real Ba'al) mean that:

a. Jack was never captured and tortured by Ba'al
                            b. All of those that Ba'al killed/captured/affected in some way were now unchanged?
                            c. If Cam did kill the real Ba'al, then why didn't Ba'al disappear before/during the extraction ceremony as O'Neill, Carter, and company watched?

Spoiler:
                            The Ba'al Cam kills is from 2008 (for one thing, he recognizes Cam and goes "WTF are you doing here?!" with his eyes). The Ba'al of 1939 is still alive and well doing whatever he did in 1939.

Ba'al had just stepped through the gate, so he hadn't had the time to dispatch his other self or whatever he was planning. Thus, original!Cam killed original!Ba'al. The timeline progresses as it "should", everything somehow ends up exactly the same in 2008 since the 2008 Ba'al failed in his quest to change time.

Comment

to Brad- Continuum spoiler ahead
                              Spoiler:
                              how come jack oniel died in such a pathetic way, with his training and experience he would blocked baal attempt to stab him
                              Last edited by TameFarrar; 29 July 2008, 07:45 PM. Reason: added spoiler warning
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X