This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bullets penetrating Goauld Armour

Didn't bullets use to bounce off Goauld Armour in Season 1 of SG1 until they started switching to higher quality bullets or something? How is it bullets of 1939 were able to penetrate Goauld Armour?

Originally posted by Pogo01 View Post
    Didn't bullets use to bounce off Goauld Armour in Season 1 of SG1 until they started switching to higher quality bullets or something? How is it bullets of 1939 were able to penetrate Goauld Armour?
    magic

Comment

I thought they switched to armor piercing rounds. In the episode where they are demonstrating the P90 to the Jafa, didnt they say that the P90 rounds are armor piercing?

not sure if they had armor piercing rounds in 1939 though. lol

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

I don't remember which episode specifically but it was somewhere in Season 1 where they were shooting Jaffas and realized that their weapons were useless because bullets kept bouncing off. Although in Continuum their 1939 weapons were able to penetrate them. I just thought that was pretty weird.

Comment

Well they do use Tommyguns to shoot the jaffa.. and they use .45.. and thats a littel more power then the standard MP5 ammo.. and they managed to kill some Jaffa in season1 aswell

Comment

Working...
          X