The ultimate hive.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The ultimate hive.

A question are the original hiveships Ancient cities that the wraith turned during the war?

If so what if Michael plants a seed on Atlantis will it be a super hiveship?
    Stargate Revival Please!

Originally posted by YutheGreat View Post
    A question are the original hiveships Ancient cities that the wraith turned during the war?

If so what if Michael plants a seed on Atlantis will it be a super hiveship?
    There's nothing to suggest the Hive pathogen infects cityships and takes them over. It just spread itself like that because it had nowhere else to go.

Comment

Originally posted by FallenAngelII View Post
      There's nothing to suggest the Hive pathogen infects cityships and takes them over. It just spread itself like that because it had nowhere else to go.
      The OP didnt say Ancient cityships in particular, rather Ancient Cities, and it would be a good idea because it would be a great way to use Ancient technology and such except for the whole ATA gene thing, but who knows, that may have been created in response to Hives taking over cities.
      Meh.

Comment

I shall explain my idea. The pathogen infected Keller. From there it spread to the city. Radek explained that it was spreading itself in the city by consumming and converting the material as it goes. This means that the pathogen was essentailly eating the city to help it grows. Add to the fact that it needs power.

Wouldn't it make sense for the Wraith to turn Ancient cityships or Ancient structures they capture in battle?

Last night, it occured to me that the hives were captured or damaged Aurora ships.
        Last edited by YutheGreat; 23 July 2008, 04:22 PM.
        Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Maybe that's why the big hole in the middle of a hive is shaped like an Aurora class ship?

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
            Maybe that's why the big hole in the middle of a hive is shaped like an Aurora class ship?
            Holy ****.

PG15, I love you.

Though I doubt TPTB at the time didn't even know what an Aurora looked like, nor did they put that together. If so, they had an incredible amount of foresight.
            http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

What hole?

Screen cap?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

It would be cool to see the inside and outside of a Hive/Atlantis.
                Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by GoSpikey View Post
                  What hole?

Screen cap?
                  Here you go:

http://www.stargatecaps.com/sga/s2/2...allies660.html

It's shaped just like an Aurora class ship from above.

Comment

Does it need a ship in order to grow or just by infecting a human and leaving him in the wild will the pathogen consume the surroundings and grow until a fully grown hive ship is finished, because if they relied on ships to make theirs they would be very dificult now that the ancients arent around.

Comment

It certainly explains why there are no new hiveships comming out.

The idea is that the seed doesn't really need the ancient cities ancient structures etc but it will certainly increase fleet production if they had ancient power source like a ZPM. Especially while they were at war with the Ancients.
                      Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Working...
                      X