Will Warings Pineapple

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Will Warings Pineapple

OK, apparently every episode directed by Will Waring, he places a pineapple in one of his scenes.

This episode is supposed to have a pineapple hidden in the tendrils right before Shepherd injects keller and I can't find it. Can anyone else? Does anyone else care or do I really need to get a life.

Hahahahaha… I know about that “pineapple fact”, but I never catch it!

Comment

Originally posted by ozchick View Post
      OK, apparently every episode directed by Will Waring, he places a pineapple in one of his scenes.

This episode is supposed to have a pineapple hidden in the tendrils right before Shepherd injects keller and I can't find it. Can anyone else? Does anyone else care or do I really need to get a life.
      Now I just know I'm gonna be looking for a pineapple every time i watch SGA
      Meh.

Comment

lol that's awesome I'm gonna re watch the episode
        supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Trish writes: “Also, since Will Waring was involved in this epi, where was the pineapple?”

Answer: If you look closely, it’s among the tendrils in the scene where Sheppard delivers the cure.
          http://josephmallozzi.wordpress.com/...s-bgt-bsk-ksb/
          sigpic
          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Spoiler:

this is the shot right before the shot of shep going up to keller and injecting her. I'm pretty sure that's the pineapple... although it really is hard to see/tell.

Five Stages Of Grief:
            1. Denial 2. Anger. 3. Bargaining 4. Depression. 5. Acceptance.
            RIP SG1 & SGA.
            .::My Myspace | My DeviantArt Gallery::.

"If you immediately know the candlelight is fire, the meal was cooked a long time ago."

If you're in need of a sig/tag drop me a PM. I'd be more than happy to make ya one. ^^

Comment

Working...
            X