our own human fleet

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

our own human fleet

hello cannot find a place to put this so ill put it here.

i am building a ship (not joking) and i need help with some of the stuff.
    i need help with the sheilds but i have got a way to stop AAM and that is all apart from the hull to stop everything else so i need some sheild ideas please.

i also need to know how to make hyperdrive engines if the power requirements are too great then i will scrap the H/D engines.

weapons shouldn't be a problem and engines shouldnt be either so any ideas please post on the thread
    sigpic

What? This is the fan fiction section.

You are making a ship? A real one, a life size one, a fake one, a scale model? Out of plastic, wood or other?
    sigpic

Comment

1. i searched for an apporpriate section but couldnot find one.

2. first it'll be a prototype (about 2-6 metres long and about 3 metres big)
      sigpic

Comment

I think this is better suited for the general stargate disscusion area....
        [kick ass signature coming soon]

Comment

Originally posted by Apollo214 View Post
          I think this is better suited for the general stargate disscusion area....
          Science and Tech

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
            hello cannot find a place to put this so ill put it here.

i am building a ship (not joking) and i need help with some of the stuff.
            i need help with the sheilds but i have got a way to stop AAM and that is all apart from the hull to stop everything else so i need some sheild ideas please.

i also need to know how to make hyperdrive engines if the power requirements are too great then i will scrap the H/D engines.

weapons shouldn't be a problem and engines shouldnt be either so any ideas please post on the thread
            WTF. Do you mean a model?

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
            Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

NO! i have already said an actual ship
              it'll be about 3 metres long 1 metre wide and about 1 1/2 metres tall
              then i a going to attempt to get funding to reate a life size one happy?

and btw im building it by hand.
              sigpic

Comment

Well, lets' the schooling begin.

1. A vast mahority of critical systems aboard SG ships aren't even theoreticaly possible. Hypersdives, anti-gravity, inertial dampening, SHIELDS, power generation, among others.

2. Designing ay kind of vechicle requires very large sums of money, typicaly a sponsor of some sort. In this modern age everyhtign costs more and takes longer. Lok at teh JSF program, that took quite a few billions of taxpayer money, and that was only a jet

3. SG ship suse nn-existsnt materials in their construction. Especily teh super havy Naquadah, which does not exist. Yet is a crucial element is both the huls and powere generation systems of SG'vesre ships.

Comment

rofl
                  I hope this is a joke
                  supersoldier34sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by supersoldier34 View Post
                    rofl
                    I hope this is a joke
                    Everybody starts somwhere.

Comment

this is bloody nuts lmao

but i guess if u really wanted to create ur own stargate ship, u better invent ur own technologies and discover a new, insanely powerful metal that will take the place of naquadah.
                      sigpic

A Cast Worth Remembering...

My Little Fanfic: Furling Expedition

Comment

.......a ship.....a real one....like one that doesnt belong to this world; not for a few centuries at least????...........*dumbfounded* i hope you mean out of wood or something and yeah.....or else this is a horrible joke
                        *Turn in your P-90 for a MP7; the standard issue weapon for any SG Team*

sigpic

Comment

one i never said it was an sg ship now did i? i have been researching technologies for some time now and have realised HD engines are impossible with the ower requirments needed.

two i am building it out of a alloy i created and i can creat easily

this is not an sg ship!!!
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Commander Thor View Post
                            one i never said it was an sg ship now did i? i have been researching technologies for some time now and have realised HD engines are impossible with the ower requirments needed.

two i am building it out of a alloy i created and i can creat easily

this is not an sg ship!!!
                            You've still got: Number 2.

Originally posted by Crazy Tom View Post
                            2. Designing ay kind of vechicle requires very large sums of money, typicaly a sponsor of some sort. In this modern age everyhtign costs more and takes longer. Lok at teh JSF program, that took quite a few billions of taxpayer money, and that was only a jet

Comment

raaaaaaaghhhhh! i dont need the money as i am scrapping the ship project. will not have enough time to build it. as soon as i am finished with what i am planning on doing i will build the ship. i will not tell anyone i will be building it. this thread is finished.
                              sigpic

Comment

Working...
                              X