They know the truth, now what?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

They know the truth, now what?

Do we not have access to all that technology now? The Priors and the Doci still have their abilities, the fact that the Ori and Adria are gone does not negate their abilities. Can we not adapt their technology now? Let me know what you think. I'm sure these ships could really do some damage in the Pegasus Galaxy.
    "I didnt see you in church last sunday, were you there?"
    "Yes, I was there."
    "Oi, I didn't see you, I was juss worry apout you"
    "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
    "No I was chus wondring"
    "Maybe if I win the Lotto Ill make heaps of money and puy you a life"

Since they just lost their entire belief system I think they will withdraw into isolationism until they find some other meaning for their lives.

Comment

they will have to deal with the trauma first. then uncover the truth. and all evidence of it. then, the priors, with the doci, and with tomin in lead, will guide the followers, and teach all they know, and most likely are teached, so they can actually build themselves the stuff that they use. then, use it to help others. and the ori followers will never set foot on pegasus. writers will ensure that

Comment

Originally posted by thekillman View Post
        they will have to deal with the trauma first. then uncover the truth. and all evidence of it. then, the priors, with the doci, and with tomin in lead, will guide the followers, and teach all they know, and most likely are teached, so they can actually build themselves the stuff that they use. then, use it to help others. and the ori followers will never set foot on pegasus. writers will ensure that
        yeah, because with their tech and powers, they would kill wraith in few weeks
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

dont think so. wraith would unite and take it out with a massive fleet.

Comment

The ORI would cut through that fleet like a hot knife through butter. I would like to see the darts block the ORI beam . The ODY, Dedy, Apollo and 10 ORI ships, fully usable of course, will wipe out the massive fleet you are reffering too . I don't want to imagine in how many pieces a hiveship will end up if it decides to stay in front of an ORI beam .

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
              The ORI would cut through that fleet like a hot knife through butter. I would like to see the darts block the ORI beam . The ODY, Dedy, Apollo and 10 ORI ships, fully usable of course, will wipe out the massive fleet you are reffering too . I don't want to imagine in how many pieces a hiveship will end up if it decides to stay in front of an ORI beam .
              The beam from the ship seems like a version of the satelite weapon on SGA. that easily handled a hive.

Say hello to my little friend!!

Comment

Originally posted by iguana775 View Post
                the beam from the ship seems like a version of the satelite weapon on sga. That easily handled a hive.
                qed

Comment

Ori ships are uber powerful, if it werent for the asgard upgrades, and then the Ark of Truth, we would be toast. The Wraith would have been demolished, especially considering Wraith ships require time for regeneration, one blast and it would be over. This is why I say we need the Ori's fleet on our side for any future problems. Or another idea would be to get one and reverse engineer it if possible.

Also, this might be heracy, but why not learn how to make Wraith Cruisers too?
                  "Yes, I was there."
                  "Is dat your chob?! You sit and coun da beople in the churg and not in da churg"
                  "No I was chus wondring"

Comment

I do think so, an Ori Mothership would cut through a "shieldless" wraith cruiser like White shark through a playpool full of preschool kids. The only thing that would limit the number of hives an ori mothership could take out would be the speed at which they could fire their main cannon.
                    SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

wow, so many different examples of how fast an Ori ship would destroy a hive ship. But I think the Ori owe them for all the deaths they caused to earth and the milky way, and they should send there ships to pegasus to fight the wraith because it's not like their ships are any good to them now. TPTB probably wouldn't do that because it would be too easy for atlantis and earth

KEEP IT CLEAN
                      Alternate BAMSR:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uNCunG0llLk
                      Halo Alpha Centauri trailer: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Eb5po1zQE1k

Comment

Originally posted by unluckynumber11 View Post
                        TPTB probably wouldn't do that because it would be too easy for atlantis and earth
                        it already is too easy for Earth and Atlantis
                        Stolen Kosovo
                        sigpic

Comment

The Wraith are not at all a threat technologically, they just have more numbers, which makes me wonder, What is the birth rate of the Wraith race? Hmmmmmmm
                          "Yes, I was there."
                          "No I was chus wondring"

Comment

Originally posted by ASAKATA View Post
                            The Wraith are not at all a threat technologically, they just have more numbers, which makes me wonder, What is the birth rate of the Wraith race? Hmmmmmmm
                            Probably the same as a family of mormons or mexicans lol
                            SG-1 Rocks!!

Comment

Originally posted by Integrabyte View Post
                              I totally agree. The Wraith would not be in good shape at all.
                              sigpic
                              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                              "...phu...ah..."
                              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
                              X