PDA

View Full Version : I smell something ............ Mutiny!!!

MIZA
July 20th, 2008, 06:25 PM
I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny if Woosley stays in charge

Kebab Gud
July 21st, 2008, 01:41 AM
I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny in Woosley stays in charge

why?
if the ending of the episode and in fact Woosley appearance on SGA in season4 is anything to judge by.. he is going to be just like Weir..

g.o.d
July 21st, 2008, 04:26 AM
no, sooner or later he will fall under Sheppard's influence just like Carter

stclare
July 21st, 2008, 04:37 AM
I think there is going to be a major power struggle and there might be a mutiny in Woosley stays in charge

Realy? I didnt get that at all. If anything it looked like Shep was quite willing to help him along on the decision making. the only one who showed any obvious discomfort at his presence was Rodney.

If Woolsey has the head of the military willing to follow him, i cant see a power struggle happening.

EternalAlteran
July 21st, 2008, 08:27 AM
I'm sure there will be some conflicts, but that also happened with Weir and Carter. The only thing that could be a problem is the paperwork.

Constanza
July 21st, 2008, 11:07 AM
If Woolsey has the head of the military willing to follow him, i cant see a power struggle happening.

Me neither… I was expecting more conflict in there; they ended up as friends!

PG15
July 21st, 2008, 04:58 PM
Ha! The first thing I thought when I saw the team's faces during the first briefing scene was "a mutiny is afoot". :D

MIZA
July 22nd, 2008, 01:56 PM
why?
if the ending of the episode and in fact Woosley appearance on SGA in season4 is anything to judge by.. he is going to be just like Weir..

well highly doubt that because Weir and Woosley are two different people, Woosely is so tied to the IOA that he wouldn't want to break the rules and Weir has been there since the beginning so she knows she is going to have to bend a little in order to get things done, i think Woosley will be so worried about following the rules that the city will fall apart around him, and there will be a mutiny.

overall i think it is going to be a tough year command wise and they will butt heads more then normal and the city will pay for that

rarocks24
July 22nd, 2008, 02:45 PM
well highly doubt that because Weir and Woosley are two different people, Woosely is so tied to the IOA that he wouldn't want to break the rules and Weir has been there since the beginning so she knows she is going to have to bend a little in order to get things done, i think Woosley will be so worried about following the rules that the city will fall apart around him, and there will be a mutiny.

overall i think it is going to be a tough year command wise and they will butt heads more then normal and the city will pay for that

Here's the thing though. Weir went and was going to follow the rules, but the situation around her was unexpected. She was forced to break the rules. Having an organization that's 3.2 million lightyears dictating what the rules are in a galaxy they know very little about is what's wrong with the situation. Weir began to realize that, and Carter wasn't going to take crap from the IOA, even disobeying Richard Woolsey.

Rac80
July 23rd, 2008, 06:54 AM
Realy? I didnt get that at all. If anything it looked like Shep was quite willing to help him along on the decision making. the only one who showed any obvious discomfort at his presence was Rodney.

I saw Rodney as the only one who was likely to have a power struggle with woolsey, he was VERY disappointed Sam got the appointment over him and I am betting now they have a civilian in charge he will whinnnnnnnnnne that he deserved it more! :P:P
I think sheppard will try to help woolsey "do the right thing" in the future.

stclare
July 23rd, 2008, 07:05 AM
I saw Rodney as the only one who was likely to have a power struggle with woolsey, he was VERY disappointed Sam got the appointment over him and I am betting now they have a civilian in charge he will whinnnnnnnnnne that he deserved it more! :P:P
I think sheppard will try to help woolsey "do the right thing" in the future.

Im begining to think that you could fit "whine" and "rodney" in any post you make ;):P

miniglik
July 23rd, 2008, 07:30 AM
I think Sheppard will actually be fine with Woolsey -- he'll just outright disobey him if he thinks it's the right thing to do. Just like always. And Rodney will just be grumpy.

Rac80
July 23rd, 2008, 09:35 AM
Im begining to think that you could fit "whine" and "rodney" in any post you make ;):P

It's like "strawberries and cream" a natural duo! ;)

stclare
July 23rd, 2008, 09:55 AM
It's like "strawberries and cream" a natural duo! ;)

oh you mean there a Dynamic Duo ;) now i get you :)

Rac80
July 23rd, 2008, 10:11 AM
oh you mean there a Dynamic Duo ;) now i get you :)

nothing "dynamic" about mckay :P:P -- ok let's go forrest gump then-- peas and carrots?

stclare
July 23rd, 2008, 10:16 AM
nothing "dynamic" about mckay :P:P -- ok let's go forrest gump then-- peas and carrots?

chocolates, lets go the box of choclates route. you like fudge? i like the orange centres nice and gooey just like Rod, cause you know you never what your gonna get ;)

seriousley now im hungry :o

Rac80
July 23rd, 2008, 11:08 AM
chocolates, lets go the box of choclates route. you like fudge? i like the orange centres nice and gooey just like Rod, cause you know you never what your gonna get ;)

seriousley now im hungry :o

you obviously go for the nuts! ;) :P yeah me too....maybe I'll make cookies...gooey chocolate ones! :D

miniglik
July 23rd, 2008, 11:13 AM
you obviously go for the nuts! ;) :P yeah me too....maybe I'll make cookies...gooey chocolate ones! :D

It is taking all my self control to not make a dirty joke here.

Family forum.
Family forum.
Family forum....

stclare
July 23rd, 2008, 11:29 AM
It is taking all my self control to not make a dirty joke here.

Family forum.
Family forum.
Family forum....

Thats never stopped anyone before - please bring forth the smutt ;)

miniglik
July 23rd, 2008, 12:48 PM
Thats never stopped anyone before - please bring forth the smutt ;)

Okay then, you asked for it. Under the cut....

you obviously go for the nuts! yeah me too....maybe I'll make cookies...gooey chocolate ones!

stclare obviously goes for double the nuts.

:D

MIZA
July 23rd, 2008, 07:06 PM
Here's the thing though. Weir went and was going to follow the rules, but the situation around her was unexpected. She was forced to break the rules. Having an organization that's 3.2 million lightyears dictating what the rules are in a galaxy they know very little about is what's wrong with the situation. Weir began to realize that, and Carter wasn't going to take crap from the IOA, even disobeying Richard Woolsey.

true, but that is the thing that constantly why everybody hates them, because they make judgements about certain things and they don't know what is really going on over there, " they just say you should do it this way"

and a lot of people really liked and respected Col. Carter, i am just worried that the story line is going to get lost everybody fighting for power. The marines , the scientist, the IOA

that's why i say theres is going to be a mutiny

stclare
July 24th, 2008, 03:05 AM
Okay then, you asked for it. Under the cut....

stclare obviously goes for double the nuts.

:D

only if you cover them with chocolate ;)

Mitchell82
July 24th, 2008, 08:16 AM

Cookies? Give me now!;)

MIZA
July 24th, 2008, 10:08 PM
Cookies? Give me now!;)

so wait are you guys talking about cookies or the thread, i am a little confused:confused:

but anyway i like white chocolate macadamian!!!