This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What I think the show needs to do.

I feel that Stargate Atlantis is getting a little stagnant and some of the stories drawn out. I think they need to finish the story with the Wraith. Take seven or eight episodes or so and have Hive after Hive coming after Atlantis in a last-ditch effort to make it to the Milky Way galaxy and have action-packed, explosive stories. The Wraith don't seem as threatening as they did early on in the series. They need to bring back the tension and action and finally defeat the Wraith once and for all. Then, bring an even bigger, badder-assed enemy into the picture. I feel that the show just needs to shake things up. I really want to keep liking SGA but it can be difficult.

Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

The Wraith have been a joke since Season 2.

"Shaking things up" are what these producers are best at. I'm sure if they bring in a new super-enemy it will totally cover up their fundamental lack of writing capability.

OH WAIT ASURANS HEH

Comment

yea they doin way 2 much stuff at the same time it gets annoying. But i reckon kill of Michael i prefer epic battle between wraith and atlantis to take place as the final part of the show.

And they need 304's for other countries like britan, Australian, canada, australia did i mention Australia

Comment

Originally posted by hank View Post
        yea they doin way 2 much stuff at the same time it gets annoying. But i reckon kill of Michael i prefer epic battle between wraith and atlantis to take place as the final part of the show.

And they need 304's for other countries like britan, Australian, canada, australia did i mention Australia
        That's what I love about it. It's not just "go fight the one lone enemy race in the entire galaxy only to have a new enemy race pop up out of nowhere the minute we defeat the first one"

Having only one group of "good guys" and one group of "bad guys" would get old really fast... (I'm looking at you, BSG)
        || Star Stream || Destiny Song || The Four Suns (My Band) || The Art of War <<== listen please!

Comment

I think the show has been going downhill except for a few episodes here and there since season 4

I really love SGA - I have overplayed my 1-3 boxsets to overkill.

I did like the first episode of S05 but the second one reverted back to the virus that killed s04

WHat has happened to the writers? It's like they are not even trying or they are too busy living the high life and their egos are telling themselves that what ever they come up with :- is genius - since they came up with the idea.

An endless list of huge no-nos have occurred too often now - I really want my passion for SGA to relight

They need me to come in and help give ideas - that would be the solution. I would even do it for free. And I am good.
          sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

Toss the city 3 ZPM, have Shep launch Atlantis into space, and watch as Atlantis fight through dozens of hives to get clear of the wraith fleet and enter hyperspace.

That's where it's at.

Comment

Originally posted by PG15 View Post
              Toss the city 3 ZPM, have Shep launch Atlantis into space, and watch as Atlantis fight through dozens of hives to get clear of the wraith fleet and enter hyperspace.

That's where it's at.
              Before they jump into hyper space - they should beam on board one of the Queen Wraiths and then they can make Woolsey fall in love with her.
              sigpicFreebie pics/gifs by sweetsamurai: photobucket.com (username: sweetsamurai - password: stargate200)

Comment

I actually like season 5 so far and after what ive read there are more exciting nonwraithrelated stories to come... i have really high hopes for the season and wolsey did a great job in the first (second) episode and hope that he lasts more than a year

Comment

new writters, that's all. Hire them and see wha't going to happen
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

I have high hopes for the mid-season 2-parter.

As for Woolsey, I really enjoy him, and hope to see a long commitment for his character on Atlantis.

Comment

The current threat right now is really nothing. The Wraith have been sidelined and Michael is on the run. We need some nice character eps to show that this series can be very character driven, like last Friday's ep. Then when the characters are set up we need something to happen where say like Todd double crosses Atlantis, perhaps takes over one of the ships and puts Atlantis in dire straits, while an introduction of a new powerful race that will shock the fan base. However the wraith still need to be a threat and perhaps Michael can attack Atlantis when they least expect it and try to kidnap Teyla's baby in the process causing not only one, but two, but three threats and concerns to the Atlantis team. Well hope that happens.
                      sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Shan Bruce Lee View Post
                        Having only one group of "good guys" and one group of "bad guys" would get old really fast... (I'm looking at you, BSG)
                        And the vast majority of literary classics, apparently.

Comment

BRING FORD BACK!......I'm sorry I couldn't help myself.
                          sigpic
                          sig by Starlover1990

Comment

I think the expedition needs to be cut off from earth, the wraith should take the city, scattering the expedition through out the galaxy. The Deadelus is stuck in Pegasus trying to find the missing people from Atlantis.

I would also like to see Caldwell featured with his ship in a few eps. Some space anomalies...like black holes.

One ep where there is no artificial gravity and every one actually floats around.

Another ep to wrap up what became of weir and close the story arc for good.

A ep that closes Ford's story arc.

An ep where the B team save Shep's team...and gets credit for it.

An ep where Tyla takes command.

An ep where Rodney looses his voice and cannot actually talk...at all.

An ep where Dr. Keller goes evil.

An ep where Rodney goes evil

Sheppard turns into a woman and gets hit on by every guy around. (rodney is flabbergasted by how hot he is.)

And above all...Woosley does things by the book and is right in the end.
                            Grammar, Logic, Rhetoric.

Comment

Originally posted by Jackie View Post
                              Sheppard turns into a woman and gets hit on by every guy around. (rodney is flabbergasted by how hot he is.)
                              The female Sheppard could be played by Claudia Black, I think she'd make an absolutely fabulous Sheppette. They already look like they could be brother and sister
                              sigpicGadget

Comment

Working...
                              X