Michaels new weapon??

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Michaels new weapon??

Ive read a few forums saying "The Seed" explains how the wraith build hive ships, by using a human host.

But what if...

the wraith use a different method to create hive ships and Michael is employing a new method that would create a sentient vessel one which could out smart and out maneuver/ attack other vessels.

like a super-soldier that is essentially a ship, a ship that doesn't even a crew to occupy it!

Is this Michael's big new thing of ships that think for themselves, although what if they got out of hand and had a tantrum or just disobeyed orders? This maybe why wraith do not grow hive ships out of humans...

any thoughts?

Everything is pretty much speculation at this point. Given the way it was suggested that everyone was infected, I would assume that the Seed was still in an experimental state. It might be based on the same technology that is used to create Wraith vessels that is being modified for a different purpose. Hopefully, all of this will be better explained in a later episode.
    I'm not an actor. I just play one on TV.

Comment

Joe Mallozzi said that he couldn't answer those kind of questions just yet, but he referred to 'some time later'. I don't know when that is, but maybe they'll ask Todd next time they see him?

In Loving Memory of Wraithlord.

I wish I got to know you better.

Comment

i think michael just engineered it to what he wanted, possible make a small ship or something

i dont think its just made of humans, i mean theres weapons and hyperdrive among other key systems to think out, unless its programmed to grow around a shell already fitted with tech since it had some sentient knowledge of what it must fulfil
        sigpic

Comment

Usually all hives we have seen have been commanded by queens, there have been exceptions, but perhaps the integration of this "brain - processor". This could be a means around this?

I believe that this new virus was created to produce a new type of vessel, to evolve the wraith storyline as we have seen in the SG1 universe with major characters such as Apophis and Anubis who developed advanced flag ships. Could this new virus be a means for Michael to create his own advanced flagship, capable of defeating rival hive ships? We also know he has the means to access ancient technology so who knows what else he has up his sleeves!

sigpic

Comment

perhaps this variant of the seed isn't intended to grow a ship, but to be used as a weapon itself. looked like a pretty good way to ruin someone's day!

that said, a new wraith ship would be awesome.

Comment

Personally, I think Jennifer was not only creating a hive, she was becoming a queen. Just something about the voice when she says she is no longer dr keller.

Comment

this would be a cool way to get queens, but i kinda doubt it.
                the ship said that it would receive a designation after it was completed, but wraith don't have names.

it also seems weird to me that the wraith would transform a mere cow into a queen! but you never know, of course.

Comment

Wait a minute...

Remember Michael being able to control Teyla with ease? Even though she's got "The Gift" with which she controls Queens?

Maybe Michael has invented a way of making Queens himself, without having a Wraith, but by using a Human? Maybe they were supposed to make a ship, and then be able to disconnect from the tendrils and stuff, and take command over the ship? He would be able to command those females, that's what he's been doing to Teyla, but the Queens themselves might thus be a vessel to control the Hybrids on each Hive, or Cruiser...

So Michael controls females on ships, females control Hybrids...

Okay, I'm obviously getting tired again.

Comment

A kind of hybrid ship a thought. I wonder what would happen if MIchael used a queen as host?
                    Stargate Revival Please!

Comment

Maybe the Queen's telepathy overcomes that control thing?

Or a Queen is stronger to guide it, give it a designation, or destination?

It would be interesting to know what it would have done with Teyla.

Comment

Working...
                      X