PDA

View Full Version : what will carson do now??

tombombadil
July 19th, 2008, 10:51 AM
no that he's back on earth will he just spend the rest of his days in confinement at aither the SGC or area 51? they already saide he can't go back to his family because the real carson is dead and buried. will they give him an alias he can use? any theories?
Note: he is schedualed to be in at least 5 episodes this season, or possibly more.

padr49904
July 19th, 2008, 01:18 PM
no that he's back on earth will he just spend the rest of his days in confinement at aither the SGC or area 51? they already saide he can't go back to his family because the real carson is dead and buried. will they give him an alias he can use? any theories?
Note: he is schedualed to be in at least 5 episodes this season, or possibly more.

Yeah he is supposed to be in more

SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CARSON EPISODES
Doesn't it say in one of the spoilers for a future episode that he goes to see his mom?

kymeric
July 19th, 2008, 01:25 PM
Yeah he is supposed to be in more

SPOILERS FOR FUTURE CARSON EPISODES
Doesn't it say in one of the spoilers for a future episode that he goes to see his mom?

I hope they show it, that wuld melt my butter seeing a little old lady reunited with the son she thot was dead. :):):):):):)

jenks
July 19th, 2008, 01:37 PM
It's a bit sick if you ask me. That's not his mother and he's not her son.

GoSpikey
July 19th, 2008, 02:08 PM
Too right.

I think he'll be back in Whispers, next.

kymeric
July 19th, 2008, 02:38 PM
It's a bit sick if you ask me. That's not his mother and he's not her son.

I dont want you giving the speach at my funeral! 'Hes a jerk and now hes dead' /momcrys Both would be true but yeesh.

Theres no one you wouldnt give anything to have back? Friend suicide, dead girlfriend or parent or something? Sure he might not be a natural organism and hes got alittle wraith enzyme issue, but hes got the memory and personality. Im sure there will be protocols for Carson wigging out incase he does anything crazy, but a friends back from the dead. Thats good.

I wonder if he will visit his own grave? O.O

andromeda_dan
July 19th, 2008, 03:47 PM
write a book titled: 'I am not Dr. Carson'

Jack_Bauer
July 19th, 2008, 07:52 PM
Get some new turtles :D

tombombadil
July 19th, 2008, 08:09 PM
he's still carson, same consciousness and most memories. they behave the same way. they're the same person.

jelgate
July 19th, 2008, 08:43 PM
They are not the same person. The kind of tramua he has been through definatly does not make him the same person that died in Sunday.

Jumper_One
July 19th, 2008, 08:50 PM
They are not the same person. The kind of tramua he has been through definatly does not make him the same person that died in Sunday.

yes he's a clone but...

McKAY: It doesn’t matter.
BECKETT: Well, that’s easy for you to say, but you’re not the one who just found out he was made in test tube.
McKAY: As far as I’m concerned, one of the best friends I ever had just came back from the dead. I’m not gonna quibble over a couple of telomeres!
BECKETT: Well, thank you kindly for that, but it still doesn’t change the fact that I’m not the real Carson Beckett.
McKAY: No. No, you’re not, because the real Carson Beckett wouldn’t be standing here feeling sorry for himself. He’d be trying to figure out how to help us.

jelgate
July 19th, 2008, 08:58 PM
So what? Thats what McKay thinks but that doesn't mean he is right. Besides I'm talking about tramua that had for two years. Its naive to think that two years being held by Mike won't change him. Hence why he will be different then the peson who died in Sunday

Ellaneshka
July 19th, 2008, 08:58 PM
Until Sunday, notwithstanding Duet, I didn't recognise there was such a strong relationship between Rodney and Carson.

Do you think they'd give his mother security clearance to tell her that he's a clone?
I think she has the right to know.

jelgate
July 19th, 2008, 09:07 PM
While given circumstances of the real Beckett's death they could say their was a mistake in indentifying his body.

A Wraith Named Bob
July 19th, 2008, 09:59 PM
It would be just plain weird if Beckett #2 was "reunited" with Mrs. Beckett.

padr49904
July 19th, 2008, 10:02 PM
Yes it would be but it would make the mom really happy.

It looks like it is whispers where he talks about going to visit her. Go look at the review thing that has spoilers.

jenks
July 20th, 2008, 05:19 AM
he's still carson, same consciousness and most memories. they behave the same way. they're the same person.

Being identical and being the same are two different things. They're not the same people.

fuchsia
July 20th, 2008, 05:42 AM
When back on earth Carson will most probably visit the spa for a facial, skin-peel or botox.
Then he'll stock up on Grecian 2000 at the pharmaplus.

FallenAngelII
July 20th, 2008, 06:34 AM
So what? Thats what McKay thinks but that doesn't mean he is right. Besides I'm talking about tramua that had for two years. Its naive to think that two years being held by Mike won't change him. Hence why he will be different then the peson who died in Sunday
So? Jack went through a lot of torture and actual dying in "Abyss". He's not the same person now than before "Abyss".

And?

MrClark
July 20th, 2008, 07:18 AM
He'll heal up on Earth and then return to Atlantis. Which is surprising since Micheal should still be able to control him Nothing that has been done to him should of changed that so far. Do we know if he even reported it?

Jack_Bauer
July 20th, 2008, 07:21 AM
He'll heal up on Earth and then return to Atlantis. Which is surprising since Micheal should still be able to control him Nothing that has been done to him should of changed that so far. Do we know if he even reported it?

thats a good point, however I would say that he would have been administered the retrovirus, which Teyla said returned all the Athosians to normal, maybe it could have worked the same on Carson.

Reiko
July 20th, 2008, 11:40 AM
» Here's how I see it: "Real Carson" is dead. "Carson No 2" is an exact copy, sans the memories after Misbegotten. Because Real Carson is no longer in existance, Carson No 2 does not interfere with Real Carson. So, he should just be able to live on his life just as the Real Carson would.

Lythisrose
July 20th, 2008, 07:58 PM
Go to Disneyland! :)

Amalthea
July 20th, 2008, 08:19 PM
They should stick him in a sarcophagus back on Earth so that they can heal all his innards. After that, I'm sure he'll be needed back on Atlantis for a bit. Maybe Rodney will get put into a coma and Carson can talk to him. Aww.

Mitchell82
July 20th, 2008, 08:48 PM

There is no reason for him to remain at the SGC in custody. His health has stabilized, he's not a threat to security or anything so he should be able to live a normal life.

Mitchell82
July 20th, 2008, 08:49 PM
Yes it would be but it would make the mom really happy.

It looks like it is whispers where he talks about going to visit her. Go look at the review thing that has spoilers.

I wonder how he's going to explain being alive.

Detox
July 20th, 2008, 11:27 PM
I wonder how he's going to explain being alive.

"Tis only a flesh wound"

Blencathra
July 21st, 2008, 10:42 AM
I sincerely hope that the very next thing Carson does is visit a decent hairdresser, who can get his hair colour back to something more normal. :)

Reiko
July 21st, 2008, 10:47 AM
» I second and third Blencathra's idea. (I'd shampoo the boy myself, if I could.) :D

jenks
July 21st, 2008, 10:47 AM
Agreed. They went overboard trying to cover the grey and make him look younger.

Rac80
July 21st, 2008, 11:01 AM
Being identical and being the same are two different things. They're not the same people.
Nope ask any set of identical twins! ;)

Agreed. They went overboard trying to cover the grey and make him look younger.

I was wondering if it was a toupee? there was this line along the side of his head......

fuchsia
July 21st, 2008, 11:40 AM
Nope ask any set of identical twins! ;)

I was wondering if it was a toupee? there was this line along the side of his head......

Overall, I think he looks a bit 'plasticky'.... is it because they are trying to make him look manufactured... like a clone would be, I wonder?
He looks a little like a thunderbirds puppet.(If anyone remembers that long ago!)

jenks
July 21st, 2008, 11:49 AM
Fan writes: “what is up with carson becketts hair? is it a wig? and his makeup makes him look like he has had a facelift. is this a deliberate choice to separate his look *the clone* from the original?”

Answer: The make-up is no different. The hair is a bit of an issue. There was no attempt on the part of the production to differentiate his look.

Constanza
July 21st, 2008, 02:43 PM
Get some new turtles :D

Awww… he should do that! :)

Constanza
July 21st, 2008, 02:45 PM
I sincerely hope that the very next thing Carson does is visit a decent hairdresser, who can get his hair colour back to something more normal. :)

:lol:

MIZA
July 24th, 2008, 08:00 PM
I Think he will work very hard trying to convince his mother and family that he is still alive, and his death was an elaborate ruse a la weekend at Bernies???