Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Woolsey on board the Daedelus

1. did he toast beer with Col Cadwell?
    2. did he share some great moments of his space adventure with the crew?
    3. did he cause the crew on board to mutiny against Col Cadwell because Woolsey took over the PA and sang his favorite opera from MW to PG?
    4. Did Woolsey took over temporary command of the Daedelus for 2 weeks?
    5. Was Woolsey the cure to Col Caldwell's baldness?

He was probably guarding his table.

Comment

Just imagine Woosley and Caldwell pissed off their t**s on the bridge of the Daedelus singing classic pub songs..... good times..
      Meh.

Comment

He probably spent his time in his quarters, awkwardly alone in the mess, or discussing things with/annoying Caldwell. A nice way to spend 2.5 weeks...
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by EternalAlteran View Post
          He was probably guarding his table.
          Agreed.
          Although bringing the table was probably "bending" the rules of the amount of mass one can take on a space trip. I wonder if they charged him like United Airlines does? Or did he even report/declare it?

Comment

Originally posted by Pic-CollSwan View Post
            Agreed.
            Although bringing the table was probably "bending" the rules of the amount of mass one can take on a space trip. I wonder if they charged him like United Airlines does? Or did he even report/declare it?
            I wonder what the cost of an intergalactic trip would be.
            Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
            "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
            Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Two and a half weeks on a ship with Woolsey, why do I get the feeling they flew with a skeleton crew
              LIKES: Half-Life, Half-Life 2, ST: DS-9, ST: TNG, Eric Clapton, GTA 4, SGU, MW + MW2, Red Dead Redemption,
              Scarlett Johansson, Father Ted, The Portal Series, The Assassin's Creed Series, Trailer Park Boys.

DISLIKES: Reality T.V Shows and so called reality t.v stars, people who don't wear seatbelts,
              99.999% of new Music out now, 80% of new Movies out now.

Last Game Completed: Portal 2

Last Movie Watched For The First Time: Dumbo (1941)

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
                Just imagine Woosley and Caldwell pissed off their t**s on the bridge of the Daedelus singing classic pub songs..... good times..
                Major

Fav Stargate Quotes

Spoiler:
                Thanks! It'll be a walk in the park ... a very scary park, filled with monsters who are trying to kill me.

I like the yellow ones.

Operation "This Will Most Likely End Badly" is a go.

OH CRAP!!!

You need someone dumber than you are.... You may have come to the right place.

Comment

lol

Though it would have been better if caldwell said "Activate Emergancy Command Hologram!" And then beam him down to Atlantis

Joe Mallozzi: "Like my grandmother used to say: Whenever a gate closes, a hyperspace window opens…"

Comment

Working...
                  X