PDA

View Full Version : Woolsey on board the Daedelus

andromeda_dan
July 19th, 2008, 08:05 AM
1. did he toast beer with Col Cadwell?
2. did he share some great moments of his space adventure with the crew?
3. did he cause the crew on board to mutiny against Col Cadwell because Woolsey took over the PA and sang his favorite opera from MW to PG?
4. Did Woolsey took over temporary command of the Daedelus for 2 weeks?
5. Was Woolsey the cure to Col Caldwell's baldness?

EternalAlteran
July 19th, 2008, 12:37 PM
He was probably guarding his table.

Jack_Bauer
July 19th, 2008, 06:26 PM
Just imagine Woosley and Caldwell pissed off their t**s on the bridge of the Daedelus singing classic pub songs..... good times..

A Wraith Named Bob
July 19th, 2008, 09:01 PM
He probably spent his time in his quarters, awkwardly alone in the mess, or discussing things with/annoying Caldwell. A nice way to spend 2.5 weeks...

Pic
July 20th, 2008, 01:22 PM
He was probably guarding his table.

Agreed.
Although bringing the table was probably "bending" the rules of the amount of mass one can take on a space trip. I wonder if they charged him like United Airlines does? Or did he even report/declare it?

Mitchell82
July 20th, 2008, 03:10 PM
Agreed.
Although bringing the table was probably "bending" the rules of the amount of mass one can take on a space trip. I wonder if they charged him like United Airlines does? Or did he even report/declare it?

:lol: I wonder what the cost of an intergalactic trip would be.

SpinningChevron
September 1st, 2008, 12:28 PM
Two and a half weeks on a ship with Woolsey, why do I get the feeling they flew with a skeleton crew:)

jonos101
September 2nd, 2008, 08:43 PM
Just imagine Woosley and Caldwell pissed off their t**s on the bridge of the Daedelus singing classic pub songs..... good times..

Major :lol:

beale947
September 5th, 2008, 01:12 AM
lol:P

Though it would have been better if caldwell said "Activate Emergancy Command Hologram!" And then beam him down to Atlantis :P