Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Anyone built any ship or gate models from cardboard or other materials.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Anyone built any ship or gate models from cardboard or other materials.

I was wondering if anyone has built any models of stargate ships or the actual gate and dhd, in mini form.
    "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

I saw a really sweet of a scale model of the stargate some kid build with his dad on the internet once. It was really nice, the chevrons were carved into the wood and if it would of been painted it would look almost identical except for the size.
    sigpic

Comment

i myself have built a prometheus, hat'tak, daedalus(still working on it, built the whole version but gone retrofit it because i kind of made the nose and hangars a little too short), F-302, puddle jumper and 2 stargates with one DHD, both in crates.
      just from boredom.
      "FOR DISTANT WORLDS WE PLEDGE TO RESPECT"

Comment

could we see some images of them?

Comment

i made three 304's from lego blocks.

Comment

I made the Puddle Jumper and replicator block in my sig I have 2 other versions of the Puddle Jumper (not crashed) in 2 different scales.. one roughly half the scale of the other Also working on Ronon's gun at the moment.. only just started the design so it will be a while before its finished

Comment

Originally posted by Pharaoh Hamenthotep View Post
              I made the Puddle Jumper and replicator block in my sig I have 2 other versions of the Puddle Jumper (not crashed) in 2 different scales.. one roughly half the scale of the other Also working on Ronon's gun at the moment.. only just started the design so it will be a while before its finished
              Ooh i seen those pics before they are really nice.
              sigpic

Comment

http://www.callingallstargatefans.co...alus-t253.html

He has started on a cardboard daedalus.
                Visit my Website

Comment

I haven't built any but I have seen online two kits made in resin

One was a 1/32 Death Glider and the other was a MW stargate with base, and two Cobra guards with Staff weapons in 1/35 scale.

The problem with them is price the Glider was $135.00 and Stargate $145.00

Comment

I have posted pics of this before, but i have made a 1/2500 Daedalus from styrene.
                    I have also started a Stargate, Puddle Jumper and F302 in scale with each other.
                    Here are some pics(Stargate is in the molding stages right now):

Spoiler:

e-mail(And msn messenger): [email protected]

Gravity can bind my feet, but it can never bind my imagination...

Comment

your also featured on this site on the main page too, you lucky devil
                      Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                        your also featured on this site on the main page too, you lucky devil
                        Yeah...
                        Did you like the bit where i gave the model to Bruce Woloshyn?
                        That was a nice touch i thought...

Bar.

Comment

Yeah lol My head would be floating on the moon if something like that happened to me lol
                          Visit my Website

Comment

Originally posted by ManiacMike View Post
                            Yeah lol My head would be floating on the moon if something like that happened to me lol
                            That model got me Bruce's private e-mail addy.
                            He is a sterling individual.
                            Bar.

Comment

Bar, how do we get a hold of our own model of the Daedalus, F302 and Stargate?
                              - - - - - - - - - - - -
                              - Daniel J. epitomises the STD geek I think... To come from an Intellectual field and then to progress into one of the most Kick ass Characters EVER! Only wish he got to continue the development of that character into Atlantis... meh

Comment

Working...
                              X