This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Off Site-Stargate RPG

I was actually told to put this in this general area of the board, so dont hurt me 0___0. First off is that I thuroughly enjoy all the information given on this site and that my rpg has a direct link to here for any information.

My rpg takes place around the first season of stargate sg1. I'm better off just putting what I have written down here:

The first plot for Stargate: Beyond will be added onto as we figure out more and more. For now this is what we have:

This will not follow the traditional storylines. SG1 will be there only as a guide and NPC's played by a select few to move the storyline along. Everyone will be playing as SG2, SG3, and so on. SG2 will have originals on it as well as the other SG teams (except SG1). With that said it leaves room open for creativity and more people to party over. Each team will have a CO (Commanding Officer).

Basically SG1 is filled SG2 has a CO but no player controlled members but the CO. Each team will have 4 members.

SG2
    Captain William "Billy" O'Brien
    -
    -
    -

The rest of the positions must be filled before a new CO is picked for a new team. I will add a waiting list for CO's.

Storyline

SG2's new CO will be given control of a team and travel on a recon mission to an unknown planet. SG2 will then be attacked by the false god Thoth who seeks to create a child against the will of the system lords. Upon discovering that Earth is no longer under the control of the Goa'uld, Thoth decides that Earth would be the perfect place to choose a child and for his child to rule. Since SG1 is currently dealing with Apothis it is the rest of the SG teams mission to stop Thoth at all costs.

Its a little different than the rpg you have set up here, and I plan on joining yours as well. I just think because there are so few active stargate rpg's out there that we should be apart of all of them. Also my rpg is just starting up and there are a few sg1 npc's available for rp'ing. Any people that would like to join my site that are from here, heres the link:

http://z4.invisionfree.com/Stargate_Beyond

As I said my rpg is just starting up so any help from here would be greatly appreciated, thank you!

I feel like I'm gonna get yelled at now for putting rpg at the top....

If you do happen to visit the site, you will have to register with the site before you see all the threads.

Comment

If anybody has questions here about the rpg, feel free to ask.

Comment

So it was on this morning at like 1000 but there appears to be some kind of server error, or something.
        If anyone else is having trouble accesing this website or www.reallifeforums.com please let me know, I'm kinda hoping my computer is okay.

EDIT: nevremind this seems to be some kind of intermitent problem with my browser/comuter, I'm investigating it with FF's website
        Last edited by greenscreen; 07 August 2008, 07:14 AM.
        You shot that thing at me!
        I was already on an Alien Planet!
        We're all in this together!
        What happens when you dial your own phone number? wrong person to ask!

Comment

Working...
        X