Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stargate: Continuum - Are WE Living in the Alternate Time Line?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate: Continuum - Are WE Living in the Alternate Time Line?

Oh my goodness.

What if WE are living in the alternate time line as postulated in Stargate: Continuum?

The site, Informant Blog seems to think so:

Evidence that we are not alone

"Unidentified Flying Objects. Alternate realities. Changes in the timeline. You name it, I’ve probably heard about it. And I used to think it was all crap. “Find evidence and I’ll debunk it,” I would tell the believers. “If I can’t debunk it, I’ll consider believing in you.”

For a long time the “debunking” part wasn’t a problem. I can keep a cool head. But more recently I’ve come to some bizarre conclusions. I don’t know what’s more frightening: finding all this evidence practically out in the open, or seeing patterns in these disparate pieces. To me, that equals conspiracy. And I’m not a conspiracy theorist.

Just today I followed up on the latest piece of information sent to me from a friend. It required some digging, but it’s unlike anything I’ve ever held in my hands. Stick around and I’ll show it to you.

I call the Sonoran Desert my home, near a mythical bird. That’s all you need to know for now."

~~**~~**~~

It has videos of UFO's seen all around the world PLUS four video podcasts that contain vital proofs to sustain the theory!

Check it out:

What if...we're not alone?

Yikes!

Last edited by morjana; 16 July 2008, 02:27 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

I don't see what this has to do with the movie..

Go Green

Comment

Originally posted by wkw427 View Post
      I don't see what this has to do with the movie..
      Watch one of the four podcasts.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
      SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
      Morjana's Blog Twitter

Comment

Is that man stealing props from Stargate....?

Ah parody.
        "Prepare to meet your DOOM."

"It's not about making money, it's about taking money. Destroying the status quo, because the status is not quo. The world is a mess and I just need to...rule it."

GADZOOKS

Comment

Working...
        X