X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

don s davis is back! as a general!

well we all know of the passing of the great Don, but we will see
    him in the newest stargate movie. but
    did you guys know that he is in a other movie playing a general!!
    Far Cry the movie!

i watch the trailer and there he was!! screaming like a good old general from stargate!

cant wait to see that movie, i love Don! he such a great actor, really made SG1 something
    now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Got a link? I'm too lazy to look

sigpic

Comment

Jesus when did they decide to bring out a Farcry movie I loved the game but didn't hear anything about this only that Farcry 2 was in development. Also who does Don s. davis play I know there isn't a general in Farcry only a Colonel, A bunch of crap mercs and a bad ass marine.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/

^ 1 link for you
      Last edited by a6346; 16 July 2008, 11:36 AM.
      if it wasnt for Carters new plot shield we would be dead

Comment

I don't think he plays a General, but more along the lines of a Politician.

As for when, it's been announced for a while and the trailer has been out for a while as well. It's an Uwe Boll movie so if you know who that is you can moan about it, and if you don't know who it is then consider yourself lucky. The trailer would suggest Davis plays a fairly big or important part but who knows.

http://www.alltrailers.net/far-cry.html

Craig Fairbrass (Arkad from Talion) is also in it.

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by a6346 View Post
          Jesus when did they decide to bring out a Farcry movie I loved the game but didn't hear anything about this only that Farcry 2 was in development. Also who does Don s. davis play I know there isn't a general in Farcry only a Colonel, A bunch of crap mercs and a bad ass marine.

http://www.imdb.com/title/tt0400426/

^ 1 link for you
          Never heard of it lol. My other half has though, but he's a gamer geek lol

Thanks for the link

sigpic

Comment

http://http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=_X4QRz7rh6k

there is the link, hope you u like it.
            well im a fan of the game, the movie seems okay to watch. i miss the good old movies when it was shoot first then ask. like steven seagla.

well they are making a max payne movie to!! with mark whalberg that seems pretty nice
            now my brothers in arms,, i stand before you now, like our for father did in the heed of battel,let us take the steel and our honor to victory

Comment

Link won't work
              Please help my dragon eggs CLICK HERE My fanfics

Comment

its a horrible thing to think oif.. Don's last movie is a Boll movie..

Lets forget that he ever made this crap .. and just remember him form the good old days..

Comment

first of all may he reast in peace.he was really great playng his rolle as Hammond of Texas
                  secondly...about Far Cry,i loved the game but i am a bit skeptical about the movie.I don't want to offend anyone but the film director is uwe boll.i've seen some of his movies and all of them were a big dissapointement.he only makes movies after games and he doesn't even respect the storylines.my big dissapointment was with BloodRayne.i liked the games but after i've seen the movie it was like someone hit me in the head.the movie BloodRayne 2...i say no more
                  I'm afraid(afraid...it's much said but still ) that if i watch the movie my all concept about far cry will change.Anyway i'll watch it just to see Don in his last role

Comment

Originally posted by SaberBlade View Post
                    I don't think he plays a General, but more along the lines of a Politician.

As for when, it's been announced for a while and the trailer has been out for a while as well. It's an Uwe Boll movie so if you know who that is you can moan about it, and if you don't know who it is then consider yourself lucky. The trailer would suggest Davis plays a fairly big or important part but who knows.

http://www.alltrailers.net/far-cry.html

Craig Fairbrass (Arkad from Talion) is also in it.
                    Ugh I didn't even know they were making a Far Cry movie and the fact that Uwe Boll is directing it means it will suck. He hasn't made even one decent movie.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

I'd be willing to check it out just to see Don in it. I really miss him, and think of him fondly every time I see him on Stargate or anything for that matter.
                      sigpic
                      MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
                      "...phu...ah..."
                      "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
                      Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Why the hell is this in the Continuum forum?

Comment

Anyone else notice the release time? Spring 2008 has come and gone!

Comment

Don S. Davis was amazing in Continuum. I am sad to see that it was his last acting role before passing away. Rest in Peace, Hammond of Texas.

Comment

Working...
                            X