Babylon 5 Scripts - Other Voices Vol. 3

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Babylon 5 Scripts - Other Voices Vol. 3

The last volume in the Babylon 5 Scripts: Other Voices series has just been released. You can snag it here and save $10 until the 21st.

I already ordered my copy. The set looks real nice next to the 15 volume previous set (which I also have ).

Some other Babylon 5 book is coming out August 15th. No word yet on what it is.

You've got volume 15? Very nice! I wasn't willing to spend the hundreds of dollars on the other 14 for that one memo about the original Sinclair arc that intrigued me so. :'(

The center of Khlysty surrounds me

Comment

Yep. Got Volume 15. Thing is, I fancy myself a screenwriter so it was really a no brainer for me to get the entire series. It's been a real education.

As for Sinclair's arc, the original story, well, the finished product turned out very differently. Let's just say this:

Spoiler:
      Londo assumes control of Babylon 5 space. Earth contests and breaks off relations with the Centauri Republic. Shortly thereafter the Shadows destroy a massive Vorlon ship with Londo's help. Hundreds of Vorlons are killed. Earth is blamed.

The Minbari attack and destroy Babylon 5. Sinclair and Delenn escape with their child as the station explodes behind them. Everyone in the galaxy wants them captured and Earth believes Sinclair is a traitor because of information given to them by the Minbari warrior caste.

From there details are given for the original spin-off series, Babylon Prime. Thing is, a lot of the details that were supposed to be resolved in that show were resolved in the original.

Again, the first set of books was a real education. Not just to learn about what was originally supposed to happen in the narrative, but to get an inside look into the writing process and the television making process. This set should be a primer for anyone looking to get into television.

Comment

Working...
      X