This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Vala & Qetesh

I thought Vala had only been host to Qetesh for a few years? We even saw her dad in SG-1 "Family Ties." If she was host to Qetesh for 50 years, wouldn't that make Vala some 80-90 years old? Wouldn't that mean her dad should have been dead due to old age? Something doesn't add up.

Do we know what year SG-1 arrived in?

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
      Do we know what year SG-1 arrived in?
      Our year 2008! Did you watch it or are you guessing?
      Vala wasn't a host for 50 years, that Continuum line should be taken that Quetesh didn't leave Baa'l for 50 years not Vala

Comment

Originally posted by Daniel Jackson View Post
        I thought Vala had only been host to Qetesh for a few years? We even saw her dad in SG-1 "Family Ties." If she was host to Qetesh for 50 years, wouldn't that make Vala some 80-90 years old? Wouldn't that mean her dad should have been dead due to old age? Something doesn't add up.
        Some time ago I grilled Joe Mallozzi about it a little bit at his blog and he said that Vala was a host to Qetesh for about 20 years. So it's quite possible that somebody else was Qetesh' host before Vala. It's Qetesh talking about these 50 years, but it doesn't mean that it was Vala who was the host all the time.

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
          Our year 2008! Did you watch it or are you guessing?
          Vala wasn't a host for 50 years, that Continuum line should be taken that Quetesh didn't leave Baa'l for 50 years not Vala
          I watched it, I just can't remember any reference as to what year it was.

Comment

You sure she said 50? I thought she said 15.
            Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              You sure she said 50? I thought she said 15.
              She said 50. She wouldn't have been as curious had it only been 15.
              sigpic

Comment

People where always saying how short her time as a host was?
                sigpic
                Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Working...
                X