What should have happened

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What should have happened

I think what would have made this Episode even better if this had happened instead.

Better Scenario:

When John Sheppard gets back to the Daedalus (from being on the Planet when he was trapped in the ruins) he gets a vision from Teyla saying "Help me John, your my only Hope", so he, McKay, and Ronon head in a modified Jumper while clocked to the Wraith Hive ship which is keeping Teyla hostage. Now you see this Jumper was modified earlier to have smuggling compartments.

Now Micheal himself has added some upgrades to his Wraith Hive Ship in which include some sort of Tractor Beam. Somehow the Wraith Hive Ship (only this one) has installed software to detect clocked Jumpers (which the Rescue team does not know). They are pulled into the Wraith Ship (i.e Tractor Beam) but John and his buddies hide in the smuggling compartments. They escape from the captured Jumper and Mckay finds away to hack into the Wraith Computers to learn where the princess......i mean Teyla is located in. They manage to rescue her. However they still need to disable the Tractor Beam.

Teyla's wraith/human husband decided to ally with him and goes to disable the Tractor Beam. However he stays behind to fight Micheal so he can give time for John, Teyla, Ronon, and Mckay to escape with the Jumper. After they get back from the Daedalus the Daedalus blows up the Wraith Ship. Teyla has her baby on the Daedalus and the go back to Atlantis and later there is a Ceremony for the Rescuers (of Teyla) and there are Medals given out from Sam (before she leaves to Earth).

THE END

I think if they had done the Episode more like this it would have been better.
    /sarcasm

It wasn't a Wraith hive ship Michael was on.

And it figures Teyla would have to have her pregnancy at the most inopportune time. I mean, c'mon.
    http://www.change.gov

The reason you should vote Republican in 2010.

Comment

John having visions? Since when is this possible? Since when is John clairvoyant or does Teyla all of a sudden have the ability to give people visions now?

OIC, sarcasm.

Comment

Eww! Does that make Michael John's father?!

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Dredd View Post
          Michael had a heart attack just before the events in Outcast?!

Comment

i would like to ask you guys this
            when the deadalus was disabled after letting ronon and sheppard on board i know that the deadalus still has rail gus and they seem to have their own power source why didnt they just disable the cruiser with them i mean with that many rail guns shooting at a puny cruiser they should have easily disabled its weapons and goten teyla back
            SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by LTCOLHOMER View Post
              i would like to ask you guys this
              when the deadalus was disabled after letting ronon and sheppard on board i know that the deadalus still has rail gus and they seem to have their own power source why didnt they just disable the cruiser with them i mean with that many rail guns shooting at a puny cruiser they should have easily disabled its weapons and goten teyla back
              Because with the damage it already took it was a huge risk as it could blow the ship.
              Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
              "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
              Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

We are NOT Martin Lloyd and you are NOT Vala.

Comment

What should have happened ?

well, that's easy. Daedalus detects wraith cruiser with main villian aboard, Caldwell orders to open fire. Cruiser is destroyed. Quite simple and very easy. 5 minutes long season opener...damn't I would have been very happy
                  Stolen Kosovo
                  sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                    Because with the damage it already took it was a huge risk as it could blow the ship.
                    no but theres more than 1 rail gun they could fire the ones undamaged is there something in the episode to tell me other wise
                    SUCK IT P90

hes shooting bunnies so cute give him a G36 and he'll be shooting bears

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Dredd View Post
                      Dammit! How many times do I have to tell everyone this! Jack is John's father! Which makes John and Cam half-brothers! Jeeze, how comes the entirety of Gateworld is oblivious to this... they couldn't have made it more obvious unless they showed Jack receiving gifts from the two of them on Father's Day, for crying out loud!!!

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                      Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Working...
                      X