This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Why not add Jaffa?

I think that would be a good idea also, because they are free now and apart of the mix in a way. Cast Rac'Nor and add him to a team, or even Ri'ac and his wife and his child to the city. Have them as part of a small group that they are seeing the effect of the Jaffa on an Earth base. Something like the first group of Jaffa to be apart of an inter-Galactic force to serve. They were choose by the new Jaffa cousel to be intergrated into earth forces. Like Teal'c was to the SGC.

are you serious? another thread?

um no this is Atlantis not SG-1
    sigpic
    The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

That's not funny. No, leave the Jaffa in SG-1. The Jaffa are not to be trusted anyway. And Raknor is a BAD character. So is Ryac.
      Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
      encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
      3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
      4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
      5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

The jaffa have never had anything to do with SGA and never will do. TPTB have said as much. Just as the Ori storyline has never and will never cross into SGA. Whilst set in the same universe, they have their own mythologies and their own enemies and allies.
        sigpic

Comment

sg1 was cancelled right? are the movies and cross overs not enough for you?
          sigpic
          banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by Ltcolshepjumper View Post
            That's not funny. No, leave the Jaffa in SG-1. The Jaffa are not to be trusted anyway. And Raknor is a BAD character. So is Ryac.
            Oy! Do not insult Rya'c, son of Teal'c!

I'm up for some of Yu's Jaffa...

Comment

Besides, why would the Jaffa be willing to go to the PG?
              Mia: Don't you hate that?
              Vincent: Hate what?
              Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
              Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
              Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
              - Pulp Fiction

Comment

For the chicks.

Comment

I would prefer it if the Jaffa stayed in the SG1 universe.
                  Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

Originally posted by TBA View Post
                    Besides, why would the Jaffa be willing to go to the PG?
                    And why would they want to? They've got enough problems to deal with in the MW.
                    sigpic

Comment

I could imagine a Tok'Ra agent or a Goa'uld, but I think the writers were not brave to mix the two SG show. I hoped they will revisit the time while Caldwell was a Goa'uld host, but they referred back only once. On the other hand, we know almost everything about the Goa'uld and Tok'Ra and Jaffa. We will learn more about them from the SG:W game, so the writers could not write fresh storylines about them. We will get more episode about New Athosia, Sateda, Wraith hives, new Pegasus races, so I am not missing the Jaffa from the city anymore.
                      "I was hoping for another day. Looks like we just got a whole lot more than that. Let's not waste it."

"Never underestimate your audience. They're generally sensitive, intelligent people who respond positively to quality entertainment."

"Individual science fiction stories may seem as trivial as ever to the blinder critics and philosophers of today, but the core of science fiction, its essence, has become crucial to our salvation, if we are to be saved at all."

Comment

Teal'c is the only Jaffa they need on SG-A (strickly visiting purposes only as a side note). I don't think that they would quite fit in the Pegasus universe, besides with all the other clans/cultures/groups out there that need unifying I think that they have more on their hands without adding an old hat so to speak.

Comment

What purpose would having the jaffa in the PG serve???
                          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Platschu View Post
                            I could imagine a Tok'Ra agent or a Goa'uld, but I think the writers were not brave to mix the two SG show.
                            » Oh, no. I think they're too brave.

Comment

Originally posted by jenks View Post
                              For the chicks.
                              sigpic
                              The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Working...
                              X