Opening Title for SGA Season 5

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Opening Title for SGA Season 5

Well it is my opinion that they should of stuck with last year's opener for "Seach and Rescue" then switch it to the new one for "The Seed" Which includes Woolsey and Keller, and no Carter. I think it would of looked better. What do you think?
    sigpic

I have to say no. In S7 of SG1, Jonas didn't stay on the opening credits even though he was still on SG1. I didn't care for Picardo's freeze frame.
    Originally posted by aretood2
    Jelgate is right

Comment

I couldn't care less either way, I only watch episodes on DVD or on my PC and I wish the opening sequences were edited out to be honest.

Comment

I think it would have been more accurate if they kept last season's opener for Search and Rescue. However, I like it because it gives you an idea of what is to come later in the season, or what you should expect from the season. It would be nice if they could edit the opener for the shows to be shorter, because while it is interesting the first few times you watch it, it does get kind of redundant. I wish they would switch up the look of the opener each season.
        Steve, Bob and Todd. What chummy guys!

Comment

» They didn't extend the same respect to Torri. So no.

Comment

With Carson after he was killed in "Sunday" they still had him in the main credits, WTF? They should organize it better.
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
              With Carson after he was killed in "Sunday" they still had him in the main credits, WTF? They should organize it better.
              » So, they could still stick him in there too for 'Adrift' and 'Lifeline'. One last goodbye to the good times.

Comment

And I'm sure if they did that, some people will call it false advertisement or that they "need" Carson in the opening credits to attract old viewers or some other crap.

Comment

» They probably do.

Comment

Originally posted by Briangate78 View Post
                    That was because of the contracts they signed. If you are a regular cast memeber(14+ eps) you are in the opening credits whether you are in the episodes or not. I think the credits were fine.
                    Proud Sam/Jack and Daniel/Vala and John/Teyla Shipper!
                    "We're Americans! Shoot the guys following us!"
                    Don S. Davis 1942-2008 R.I.P. My Friend.

Comment

Originally posted by Mitchell82 View Post
                      That was because of the contracts they signed. If you are a regular cast memeber(14+ eps) you are in the opening credits whether you are in the episodes or not. I think the credits were fine.
                      » But he wasn't in 14+ episodes, so I guess he wasn't a regular.

Comment

Originally posted by Reiko View Post
                        » But he wasn't in 14+ episodes, so I guess he wasn't a regular.
                        Um yes he was.

*edit* In season 2 he was in 14 and 15 in season 3.

Comment

» But he wasn't in 14+ episodes,
                          so? you don't need to be in 14+ eps to be a regular character

so I guess he wasn't a regular.
                          sigpic
                          The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

» You just implied that you are a regular if you have fourteen or more episodes. PM was in 13 in S3.

Comment

Originally posted by Jumper_One View Post
                              so? you don't need to be in 14+ eps to be a regular character

He was responding to me and yes you have to be in a certain ammount of eps to be a regular cast member, I could be wrong on the amount though.

Comment

Working...
                              X