This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

SEASON 5 error

OK what on earth is wrong with these writers. Do they not wath the series ? the finish season three with doctor weir being a replicator . now a year later we he nothing . what on earth is goin on ? all this jumping around crap. and diseases bull crap episodes. come on do some damn stories.

No Comment.
    sigpic

Comment

it's not really an error. and from what i hear, her character might make an appearance this season.
      Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
      sigpic

Comment

don't worry, we're about to receive a huge ammount of filler episodes and if we're lucky, we might have few episodes about so called story-arc about Micheal, Teyla's idiotic child, Michael's useless hybrid army. Isn't this beautiful??
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by g.o.d View Post
          don't worry, we're about to receive a huge ammount of filler episodes and if we're lucky, we might have few episodes about so called story-arc about Micheal, Teyla's idiotic child, Michael's useless hybrid army. Isn't this beautiful??
          g.o.d there, showing his usual brand of SGA love. Good on you sir.
          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

i like the michael/teyla's baby story arc.
            Vice Admiral and occasionally the Acting Leader of the Gateworld Cantina
            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
              g.o.d there, showing his usual brand of SGA love. Good on you sir.
              just my usual daily ammount of complaining
              Stolen Kosovo
              sigpic

Comment

Poasting in an epic thread. IN B4 CLOSED

Comment

Awsome because if they didnt fill in the gaps i think the show would be cancelled

Comment

Originally posted by jeffsupersaiyan View Post
                    Awsome because if they didnt fill in the gaps i think the show would be cancelled
                    It is probably difficult for them to fill the gaps since one of the producers stated that they offered Torri the chance to come back to wrap up her character and she said that she did not want to.

Comment

Originally posted by tombombadail View Post
                      it's not really an error. and from what i hear, her character might make an appearance this season.

I'm not sure about that. From what I've heard, there was no love lost between Torri and TPTB, and she basically told them what to do with their Season 5 appearance.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Dredd View Post
                        I'm not sure about that. From what I've heard, there was no love lost between Torri and TPTB, and she basically told them what to do with their Season 5 appearance.
                        Here is the article that makes it clear that she does not want to come back. I consequently do not believe that her not being mentioned in season five is an error.
                        http://www.gateworld.net/news/2008/0...son_five.shtml

Also, the writers did discuss her in season four so it isn't like season three was the last time she was shown.

Comment

Originally posted by Dr. Dredd View Post
                          You'll note that Tom said the character......not neccesarily the actress.
                          Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

You don't need Torri to have Weir.

Comment

Originally posted by P-90_177 View Post
                              You'll note that Tom said the character......not neccesarily the actress.

True, but I think it's kinda cheating when they just include old footage, and having another actress do the part would be very jarring.

Comment

Working...
                              X