X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Wraith Reproduction and culture

*spoils of war and other spoilers*

So based on wut we know and what weve seen a single queen pops out a handful of warriors then clones them for as long as they have the power. Wraith cloning takes alot of power and copies the memories and personalities.

From what it looked like the more they clone the more degenerate they are in appearance but thats just me guessing. They put masks on these ones and theyre foot soilders with aim as bad as jaffa aim. Kinda explains why theyre not overly afraid of death. If theres thousands of me im not gonna have any nihilistic fear of not existing. Out of those thousands the first hundred or so are the prettier kind. Yea go ahead and kill me... kymeric #2 is right over there and 3-300 are right behind him its ok.

The wraith in spoils of war and Midway were obviously brother-clones. All the queens appear to be sisters. One could infer Steve and Bob and all the individual wraiths we saw in the early seasons were brothers. That kinda gives us family/hive seperations. Explains why we have seen steve types in awhile /hive kaboom

Also this means theres more todds and michaels, unless their from such an old family that they are the last of their model number.

Interesting it kind of mirrors the Asgard reporduction except they cant suck the life out of humans to stay immortal.

What does it mean for the queens that theyre all sisters?

If the Queens are all sisters and the boys all brothers, who is the mummy Wraith??
    Meh.

Comment

Maybe that big badarse wraith from Stateda XDDDD

Comment

lol i think he would be a daddy...

Heres another question to ponder over... do Wraith go to the toilet?
        Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Jack_Bauer View Post
          lol i think he would be a daddy...

Heres another question to ponder over... do Wraith go to the toilet?
          It's funny how they never show the bathrooms on any of the starships or Atlantis.
          sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Siler View Post
            It's funny how they never show the bathrooms on any of the starships or Atlantis.
            Apprently in the episode where those two alien bounty hunters (you know, the dumb ones...), are flying around in their cargo ship, one of the scenes deleted involved one of them coming out of a hidden door doing up his pants... Not sure where i heard this but i'm pretty sure it was a special feature interview on the season 9 or 10 box set... cbf looking for it.
            Meh.

Comment

Originally posted by Siler View Post
              We saw a toilet on midway!

When a wraith puts life back into someone is it barfing or backwash?

Comment

Working...
              X