This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Carter and O'Neil

ok its never been stated but jus heavily implied that Carter and O'Neil got it together in the end. so keep dancing around the subject thru the last to seasons of SG1. ONeil took another position so it wudn't b an issue. what are the writers trying to do ?

Originally posted by x303 View Post
    ok its never been stated but jus heavily implied that Carter and O'Neil got it together in the end. so keep dancing around the subject thru the last to seasons of SG1. ONeil took another position so it wudn't b an issue. what are the writers trying to do ?
    Maybe you should ask the writers?
    IMHO they're trying to set Sam up with Cam, but not overtly, just in case RDA didn't want to reprise the role of Jack....
    Also if DVD movies continue for the next 10 years I don't see RDA doing a movie in 2018, but I can see both Amanda and Ben doing it, so maybe Sam/Cam would turn out to be more beneficial for the franchise in the long run. that's why I think TPTB didn't get Sam and Jack together in the end, only implied it...

Comment

thats a good answer.

i was half expecting some nut to starting on about ranks and privacy and maybe sam and jack still want to keep it private etc etc etc

Comment

Hi there. Why don't you ask your question in the Sam and Jack Ship Family Thread? I'm sure you'll get many different answers to your question from the many shippers there.
        sigpic

Comment

Working...
        X