Okay, for those of you whom watch Enterprise:
    It seems Trip and T'Pol are having this 'thing':

What do you think ?
    Good or Bad ?
    Yes or No ?

And why do you think so ?
    sigpic

SGU Continued....

I'll probably get slammed mercilessly for this, but I love it. I know many people don't but I think that they are HOT, HOT, HOT. They've had serious sparkage for me from the moment they started arguing with each other. Plus I love the Tucker character, he's got a mixture of good ol' boy and bad a** all in one. I like watching him infuriate her and watching her try to act like she's not infuriated. For me, it's great fun. I'm am ever soooo glad that they seem to have decided to ditch whatever it is they were doing with Archer and T'Pol.

It was, is, and always will be GREEN

Comment

As with most ship, I am warily enjoying it. I am starting to become gun-shy with anything ship because of crummy writing. I do enjoy the chemistry, and I agree that I'm glad they didn't go with Archer/T'Pol. I am hoping that when they get back to Vulcan later in this season (hope that's not spoiler stuff - there is supposed to be a 3-episode arc that takes them back to Vulcan, but I don't remember the plot specifics) that they will do something about this whole marriage situation. As much as I was throwing things at Trip on the screen for not protesting the wedding, in hindsight it probably works out better character-wise.

My question is - does Archer even have a clue? He was so self-absorbed last season, I don't think it even occurred to him that any of his crew members had lives. I mean, we're talking about his second- and third-in-command! Even other folks "knew" something was going on (Malcolm, anyway). Of course, now that she is officially a member of Starfleet, aren't they off-limits to each other because of chain-of-command? (Speaking of which, I noticed this week that she had a patch on her civilian clothes. Where's her uniform? Spock wore a uniform. Of course, Spock had different body parts which I'm guessing is affecting wardrobe decisions in this case . . .)

So, my short answer is thumbs up, but don't screw it up!

-tera'ngan
      nuqDaq yuch Dapol

Comment

I love the fact that B&B started the whole thing and seemed like they were going to make them date, then the ratings fall through the floor and they hired Manny Coto to write a lot of it and he married T Pol off in the second episode he did.
        It’s the show that doesn’t end, it goes on and on my friends, some people started watching not knowing what it was, but they will be watching forever just because it’s the show that doesn’t end…..

Comment

I didn't used to like it, but It's kind of grown on me. I'm sort of neutral now- I'd still prefer it not to happen though Sorry! *runs away from all Trip/T'pol shippers*

Comment

I've liked it from the very start. They go well together, I think. I too am glad they got rid of the Archer/T'Pol thing. That was just awful. Let Archer keep hooking up with the captain of the Columbia.

Now, I am FULLY expecting Koss (the guy T'Pol married) to get shot up or something in the Vulcan arc, so that now T'Pol is free again to do what she wants with Trip.

For now, we have to sit through more of what I like to call the Sailor Moon Syndrome, which is very simple: Two characters like each other, they show their true feelings, and then something happens that forces them apart, so they have to suffer for a long time, and then finally they get the chance to get back together again, after some big event. If you're lucky, this cycle won't repeat, but... can't be too sure.

Comment

i like it! last season it was...blah...but this season...oh man...this season it is SEKSAY. not just trip and t'pol, but the whole season is SEKSAY. i'm lovin it, and the angst going on with those two is just too real. it makes me want to watch it more cuz of those two...and i think its a good thing!

Daniel: No Jonas, I will NOT play pass the mustard with you.
              Jonas: What about pass the mayo?
              Daniel: ...okay, but dont tell Jack.

Comment

Originally posted by David85
                I love the fact that B&B started the whole thing and seemed like they were going to make them date, then the ratings fall through the floor and they hired Manny Coto to write a lot of it and he married T Pol off in the second episode he did.
                I'm sorry, and your facts come from? There was no ratings fall for episodes that included ship, in fact they had some of last season's best #s.

Also, Manny Coto wrote a number of episodes last season & most, if not all of them, had some ship in them and some serious ship at that (i.e. Similtude when the feelings came out, Harbinger when they slept together!). There been no indication that he's against it, quite the opposite in fact.

Just because T'Pol is married doesn't mean it's over. It's seems to be just one of those annoying let's draw out the tension manuevers.

Obviously I like the ship. I think CT & JB have great chemistry together.

Comment

Theirs is the only ship I can actually tolerate.

Comment

I was liking the ship. In fact I've enjoyed Enterprise quite a lot from the beginning.

But what is supposed to happen now? I missed a little of the last two episodes. Does it mean that their not going to address it for awhile, is it out, or is the marriage just for show? I really wish I had taped the episodes so I could watch them again.
                    sigpic
                    ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

Originally posted by blueiris
                      But what is supposed to happen now? (

The only thing last week was a brief mention that T'Pol didn't have a honeymoon. My local tv guide that comes w/my paper says they are going to have a heart to heart in this week's episode so we'll see.

Like I said, I think the marriage is a plot device to keep us wanting. And watching. Dang writers.

Comment

Originally posted by joshing123
                        My local tv guide that comes w/my paper says they are going to have a heart to heart in this week's episode so we'll see.

Great! My paper doesn't say anything.

sigpic
                        ~ ~ ~mala\suekay sig ~ ~ ~ *Thanks to Mala50 for any caps I post & for her "crankies"*

Comment

T'Pol would be a lot better if she wasn't didn't seem like she was 7 of 9 version 2. Put her in a uniform. Cut down on the TNA. Star Trek TNA is just embarrassing. They don't have enough of it to matter but they have enough to weaken the female characters.
                          Does Carter or Doc Frasier show off their cleavage all the time? No of course not. The female Tokra and most of the female Goa'uld do but they aren't major characters so it doesn't really weaken them.

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
                            T'Pol would be a lot better if she wasn't didn't seem like she was 7 of 9 version 2. Put her in a uniform. Cut down on the TNA. Star Trek TNA is just embarrassing. They don't have enough of it to matter but they have enough to weaken the female characters.
                            Does Carter or Doc Frasier show off their cleavage all the time? No of course not. The female Tokra and most of the female Goa'uld do but they aren't major characters so it doesn't really weaken them.
                            Perhaps I'm wrong, but didn't T'Pol say she was/maybe offered a position with Starfleet? I'm not sure because I didn't tape the episodes so I can't check. But maybe she can't wear a uniform until she is officially Starfleet. It would make more sense for her to wear a uniform, like Bilana (sp) and that gang from Voyager. Once they became crew, uniforms.
                            sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Dahak
                              T'Pol would be a lot better if she wasn't didn't seem like she was 7 of 9 version 2. Put her in a uniform.
                              T'Pol certainly doesn't remind me of 7 of 9.
                              Has anyone else noticed T'Pol physically looks like she's under a lot of stress? Her face is drawn and pale (even for green blooded Vulcans) and she's thinner. She just looks stressed, like she's burning up inside. Look at her now and compare how she looked last season.
                              Slainte
                              "There are many forms of power, my dear. Some more subtle than others." Linea to Captain Carter, Prisoners, S2.

Comment

Working...
                              X