Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

S7 - GRACE question...what did the little girl represent?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

S7 - GRACE question...what did the little girl represent?

Im usually really good and figuring this type of stuff out but I didnt see what she represented? Was she a physcial part of the cloud like Daniel suggested (or was it teal'c?). I mean the whole point of her wasnt so that she would blow bubbles then Sam would figure out a way to get out...was it?
    When I wake up..I think of you Steve.
    I miss you.
    Please...please come back one day.

(Steve the Wraith from Season 1)

I'd say she was just the form/image which the cloud chose to adopt in order to manifest itself to Sam...
    But I haven't seen this episode in quite a long time, so I don't know exactly...
    There is only one thing we can ever truly control: whether we are good, or evil.

Comment

maybe sam's creativity, her impulsiveness.
      the part of her that wants to dye her hair red or paint her nails purple or dance her way down the corridors of the sgc in levis and a tank top...but doesn't do any of that probably because 'general's daughters don't do such things'

grace is why sam is how she is now.

and if sam wants to change, grace is who she needs to embrace to make that change
      Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver
        maybe sam's creativity, her impulsiveness.
        the part of her that wants to dye her hair red or paint her nails purple or dance her way down the corridors of the sgc in levis and a tank top...but doesn't do any of that probably because 'general's daughters don't do such things'

grace is why sam is how she is now.

and if sam wants to change, grace is who she needs to embrace to make that change
        Damn that girl!

Look what Sam has gotten herself into!

It would be funny though to see run around the SGC with red hair, purple nails, a tank top and jeans...

Note: User's posts are rarely serious.
        Member of the F.O.R.D. || Martouf Marty's Webpage || (LJ)

Comment

Boredom. ssssssssssssoooooooooooooooooo MUCH BOREDOM.

Comment

i dont think there is one certain answer as to what the girl represents. that is for the viewer to decide. in my opinion, she represents the side of sam that is rarely seen; the playful, childlike side.
            ROFLMAO Check This Out!!!

Comment

I guess everyone has their own idea of who Grace is, i would like to think of her as Sam and Jack's future, i could never work out why
              Grace used so many of Jack's sayings if she was
              just a part of what Sam was missing from her self.
              It could be i guess Sam's secret wish of being with Jack and having his child and that is how
              their child may be, but as you can see i'm a shipper and that is how i see it, very clever writting on this one to keep us guessing and each having our own views
              ......TARA......

Comment

Amanda Tapping once said that she felt Grace represented the life outside the SGC that she didn't have like the kids and so on. Which was what I thought.

Comment

Originally posted by MartoufMarty
                  Damn that girl!

Look what Sam has gotten herself into!

It would be funny though to see run around the SGC with red hair, purple nails, a tank top and jeans...
                  more a scary thought yeah
                  Lord Zedd

Comment

Originally posted by Sam fan
                    Amanda Tapping once said that she felt Grace represented the life outside the SGC that she didn't have like the kids and so on. Which was what I thought.
                    Yes it could've been that. But I also think that she reprsented the cloud.

P.S: I know that Sam fan's post was a bit higher up, but I liked her post.
                    *Rachel Luttrel* "Where are the bathrooms on Atlantis?" Now what the heck kinda question is that?

Comment

I thought Grace was kind of Sam's inner child. Her instincts that sometimes get pushed aside in favor of her scientific training and education.
                      Life is hard...and it's harder if you're stupid

Comment

Originally posted by Kes
                        I thought Grace was kind of Sam's inner child. Her instincts that sometimes get pushed aside in favor of her scientific training and education.
                        Yeah I can understand that.

I'm not to sure what to make of it. I think it was meant to be left to the viewers own interpretation.

Comment

Originally posted by puddlejumper747
                          I'd say she was just the form/image which the cloud chose to adopt in order to manifest itself to Sam...
                          But I haven't seen this episode in quite a long time, so I don't know exactly...
                          I quite agree. In the show, she asks who she is.

Comment

Working...
                          X