This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I just watched Continuum! SPOILERS

I know I have my impressions (very non specific and no spoilers) in another thread but since it's about Australia some people might not bother to click it.

I can't help but tell people more about Stargate Continuum.

This movie is absolute GOLD, it's a Stargate fans ultimate dream - It's funny, full of action, the best SFX and exposition and photography ever. The humour we all know and love is in and "IT" finally happened! So many "awesome" and jaw drops!

I know some people will have SOME complaints with it, I have one or two niggles but the overwhelming awesome of this movie overides it... MGM should put this into the cinema!

Has anyone apart from the admins seen it? Is there some secret club where we can talk about it? I feel a bit like Teal'c in Unending!

only my second thread plz don't hurt me

Originally posted by VOOK View Post
    I know I have my impressions (very non specific and no spoilers) in another thread but since it's about Australia some people might not bother to click it.

This movie is absolute GOLD, it's a Stargate fans ultimate dream - It's funny, full of action, the best SFX and exposition and photography ever. The humour we all know and love is in and "IT" finally happened! So many "awesome" and jaw drops!

I know some people will have SOME complaints with it, I have one or two niggles but the overwhelming awesome of this movie overides it... MGM should put this into the cinema!

Has anyone apart from the admins seen it? Is there some secret club where we can talk about it? I feel a bit like Teal'c in Unending!

What do you mean whit IT finally happened? PM me if you want, I don't mind spoiler...
    sigpic
    Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Originally posted by madaboutdanny View Post
      What do you mean whit IT finally happened? PM me if you want, I don't mind spoiler...
      Something for those shippers? But seriously, I don't have any solid info, just guessing.

Comment

Originally posted by VOOK View Post

you can tell me everything about this movie. I don't mind spoilers
        Stolen Kosovo
        sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by PeteJ View Post
          Something for those shippers? But seriously, I don't have any solid info, just guessing.
          UHMMMM....
          Spoiler:
          But I know, from those that have seen the movie, that there is no ship in it...
          sigpic
          Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

I'm not sure how much people want me to say, I wouldn't want to spoiler ANY of it for people, but if you must know you can click below.

Spoiler:
            Last chance... think before you click again!
            Spoiler:
            The amount of ship in it is rather low, but it has the classic SG-1 inkling of it. Very good.

Comment

UHMMMM....
              Spoiler:
              But I know, from those that have seen the movie, that there is no ship in it...
              Fair enough...
              Spoiler:
              ...since they already had each other in Moebius.

Comment

Fair enough...
                Spoiler:
                ...since they already had each other in Moebius.
                Spoiler:
                No they hadn't, they weren't "our" J/S...
                sigpic
                Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Whatever, it still was meant for the shippers to go crazy about. And it doesn't matter to me if they weren't ''our'' guys since I'm not one of ''you''(judging by your sig.).

Comment

Spoiler:
                    Of course there's ship
                    Spoiler:
                    only the Baal/Vala kind

Comment

For those who have seen the movie: I've got a question for you
                      An Italian Gater

Comment

Whatever, it still was meant for the shippers to go crazy about. And it doesn't matter to me if they weren't ''our'' guys since I'm not one of ''you''(judging by your sig.).
                        Spoiler:
                        Crazy for what? For a fake ship? And I know a lot of J/S shipper which weren't sooo crazy about that....And what means since you are not one of "you" D/V have nothing to do with my post
                        sigpic
                        Sig made by slizzie1986

Comment

Some were, some weren't. And since I'm not a shipper, I don't care that much if it was a ''fake'' ship. I was joking around in the first place anyway.

Getting a bit offtopic don't you think?
                          Last edited by PeteJ; 27 June 2008, 08:29 AM.

Comment

Spoiler:
                            Crazy for what? For a fake ship? And I know a lot of J/S shipper which weren't sooo crazy about that....And what means since you are not one of "you" D/V have nothing to do with my post
                            By 'one of you' he means a shipper...but he just doesn't know that you're anti-S/J but pro-D/V...which is fair enough seeing as he hasn't been here long.

Edit: Glad to here you loved the movie VOOK, I'm really looking forward to seeing it as well!

(Credit to RepliCartertje for the beautiful sig and to Mala for smilies.)

Comment

Thank you, Nikki. And yeah, I had no idea, still settling down you see.

Comment

Working...
                              X