This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

BEST BUY breaks Street Date on Atlantis Season 4 dvd

Atlantis Fans who might want to get season 4 early should head to the best buy in princeton they had about 20 on the shelves today at 1pm est

Lucky for you. I have to wait until tomorrow. I am also getting it cheaper than the usual price because I pre reserved it and I have a discount card.

Comment

Thanks for the head's up!

Ironically, I'm currently across the street from Best Buy in Princeton. And it's the only store in the area I will no longer shop at, since their minimum wage employees are self-absorbed a**h**es.
      GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
      The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
      Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
        Thanks for the head's up!

Ironically, I'm currently across the street from Best Buy in Princeton. And it's the only store in the area I will no longer shop at, since their minimum wage employees are self-absorbed a**h**es.
        *giggles*

I get all my DVD's on Amazon.com for very similar reasons. I can't stand the Best Buys here in Toledo.
        sigpic
        Sig made by me

Comment

our best buy knows that they are the only electronics store in town...and thus treat you as if you shoudl be grateful that they are here.

thus i avoid them whenever possible.

I'm hoping that my local 'used cd/dvd' store gets a copy soon
          Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Originally posted by Skydiver View Post
            our best buy knows that they are the only electronics store in town...and thus treat you as if you shoudl be grateful that they are here.

thus i avoid them whenever possible.

I'm hoping that my local 'used cd/dvd' store gets a copy soon
            Ooh used DVD's are not always the best. I got my season 7 from one all the episodes worked except Heroes Part 2 and both Lost Cities. It made me so mad. Make sure you check them good when you pay for them or before.
            sigpic

Comment

actually, that was a manufacturing issue i believe.

and i'll check them, but i've had good luck with this place. I may get bored and buy them in the meantime but at 20 used or 35 new, it's easy to wait
              Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Working...
              X