PDA

View Full Version : BEST BUY breaks Street Date on Atlantis Season 4 dvd

robbob80
July 1st, 2008, 12:20 PM
Atlantis Fans who might want to get season 4 early should head to the best buy in princeton they had about 20 on the shelves today at 1pm est

griffindorgirl
July 7th, 2008, 03:19 PM
Lucky for you. I have to wait until tomorrow. I am also getting it cheaper than the usual price because I pre reserved it and I have a discount card.

Darren
July 7th, 2008, 04:14 PM
Thanks for the head's up!

Ironically, I'm currently across the street from Best Buy in Princeton. And it's the only store in the area I will no longer shop at, since their minimum wage employees are self-absorbed a**h**es.

DJgirl
July 7th, 2008, 04:41 PM
Thanks for the head's up!

Ironically, I'm currently across the street from Best Buy in Princeton. And it's the only store in the area I will no longer shop at, since their minimum wage employees are self-absorbed a**h**es.

*giggles*

I get all my DVD's on Amazon.com for very similar reasons. I can't stand the Best Buys here in Toledo. :P

Skydiver
July 13th, 2008, 07:53 PM
our best buy knows that they are the only electronics store in town...and thus treat you as if you shoudl be grateful that they are here. :S

thus i avoid them whenever possible.

I'm hoping that my local 'used cd/dvd' store gets a copy soon

padr49904
July 13th, 2008, 08:03 PM
our best buy knows that they are the only electronics store in town...and thus treat you as if you shoudl be grateful that they are here. :S

thus i avoid them whenever possible.

I'm hoping that my local 'used cd/dvd' store gets a copy soon
Ooh used DVD's are not always the best. I got my season 7 from one all the episodes worked except Heroes Part 2 and both Lost Cities. It made me so mad. Make sure you check them good when you pay for them or before.

Skydiver
July 14th, 2008, 05:35 AM
actually, that was a manufacturing issue i believe.

and i'll check them, but i've had good luck with this place. I may get bored and buy them in the meantime but at 20 used or 35 new, it's easy to wait :)