Asgard Computer Core

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Asgard Computer Core

This may have been asked many times before, but i've looked and i cant find an answer.

If they had to let the computer core be destroyed at the end of series 10 to escape, how do they have a fully functional version of it in the film?

It wasn't destroyed. merely disconnected.
    sigpic
    Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
      It wasn't destroyed. merely disconnected.
      But didnt they go on about the fact they couldnt save the core and the asgard legacy in the end of season 10?

Comment

Because the Ori could trace them as long as the core was connected. Sam created a program that would disconnect the core as soon as they left the time dilation field.
        sigpic
        Stargate Destiny - Coming Again Soon

Comment

Originally posted by Elite Anubis Guard View Post
          Because the Ori could trace them as long as the core was connected. Sam created a program that would disconnect the core as soon as they left the time dilation field.
          Must have heard that wrong in the episode then, i thought the program was to eject the core.

Comment

Impossible, given we see the core in the movie. It's what created the first Replicator.

Comment

Originally posted by idire View Post
              Must have heard that wrong in the episode then, i thought the program was to eject the core.
              Yeah, they didn't eject the Asgard Core. They just pulled the plug on it.
              sigpic
              MS - "Boy, wow that's a great question!"
              "...phu...ah..."
              "Anyone know what SENTIENT means???"
              Sunday is my favorite day for two reasons - Football and The Walking Dead

Comment

Working...
              X