• Time
  • Show
Clear All

Stargate Atlantis - Movie Web: Video: Cast Interviews SGA Fifth Season

From Movie Web:

http://www.movieweb.com/video/V08FfG6kZzgODS

Stargate: Atlantis

Exclusive: Cast Interview Featurette

We visited the Vancouver based set for a look at what we can expect, and also for exclusive on-set interviews with the cast. We were able to speak with new series regulars Robert Picardo (Richard Woolsey) and Jewel Staite (Dr. Jennifer Keller), as well as returning cast members Rachel Luttrell (Teyla Emmagan), David Hewlett (Dr. Rodney McKay), and Jason Momoa (Ronon Dex).

Some screen prints:

Last edited by morjana; 29 June 2008, 07:09 PM.

SG1/SGA/SGU - Saving Earth/Atlantis/?, one mission at a time!
    SG1-Spoilergate Richard Dean Anderson Fans Abydos Gate Morjana
    Morjana's Blog Twitter

Thanks.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

Thanks for the link.

Comment

For those who cant watch those videos can someone please tell us (or specifically me) what they all said in their interviews?

Comment

I love how "over it" Jason seems to be. It seems at times like he takes his character more seriously than anyone else does - which on a show with the kind of continuity issues this one has, is refreshing.

But wow, does that wig look bad.

I also loved Robert Picardo in this interview. No matter how I may feel about Woolsey's presence in Atlantis, I think Picardo will be able to pull some great moments out of the character.
          Last edited by starfox; 29 June 2008, 07:36 PM.
          They say the geek never gets the girl...what about the girl getting the geek?

Rodney/Teyla...it could happen

spoilers for "200"
          Spoiler:
          Gen. Hammond: It has to spin, it's round! Spinning is so much cooler than not spinning. I'm the general, and I want it to spin!

Vala: Are you saying that General O'Neill is...

Cam: My daddy?

Comment

awesome thanks morjana Woolsey misses his dog
            sigpic
            The Sam Carter/Amanda Tapping Thunk thread The Sam/RepliCarter Ship Thread

Comment

Originally posted by starfox View Post
              I also loved Robert Picardo in this interview. No matter how I may feel about Woolsey's presence in Atlantis, I think Picardo will be able to pull some great moments out of the character.
              At least they are not trying to find him a boyfriend
              sigpic

Comment

Jason looks like he needs his fix or something...

Comment

That was brilliant! Thanks morjana

Hmm... why do I think the now officially dubbed McKeller fans will like this one?

That, and Bob Picardo show that he does indeed rock

If you're wondering how time travel works, and other science facts
                  Then repeat to yourself 'It's just a kickass show, I should really just relax'

Muh Arts-like Thingies

Comment

Originally posted by The TARDIS View Post
                    That was brilliant! Thanks morjana

I like jason's and robert's interviews. I'm surprised joe flannigan wasn't included.

Comment

Can someone give me a overview of what the actos said in their interviews?

Comment

Originally posted by ykickamoocow View Post
                        Can someone give me a overview of what the actos said in their interviews?
                        lets see,

Spoiler:
                        Jewel confirmed that she has asked for a boyfriend for this season and it was between Ronan/Rodney, but she didnt know who, or what the conclusion will be (I think). Jason was adamant that Ronan just need to get laid but is not interested in having a relashionship as hes still very much all about his deceased wife. Robert p mentioned that woolie boy has no real ties to Earth and has a picture of his dog on his desk - i dont know about you but this smacks of a Rodney copy change dog to cat and its Rodney all over again

sorry ive only listened to it once (the above is a brief and not word for word)wasnt overly impressed as we didnt learn much of anything we didnt already know.

the a
                        sigpic
                        banner by Pandoras-box

Comment

Originally posted by stclare View Post
                          lets see,

Spoiler:
                          Jewel confirmed that she has asked for a boyfriend for this season and it was between Ronan/Rodney, but she didnt know who, or what the conclusion will be (I think). Jason was adamant that Ronan just need to get laid but is not interested in having a relashionship as hes still very much all about his deceased wife. Robert p mentioned that woolie boy has no real ties to Earth and has a picture of his dog on his desk - i dont know about you but this smacks of a Rodney copy change dog to cat and its Rodney all over again

sorry ive only listened to it once (the above is a brief and not word for word)wasnt overly impressed as we didnt learn much of anything we didnt already know.

the a
                          Thanks.

Spoiler:
                          It kind of seems odd that Jewel asked for a on screen boyfriend when her character has only been on the show for a season but i guess she just liked to sound of kissing one (or more) of her fellow actors

Comment

Working...
                          X