Continuum Leaked

JUST JOKING.........

Just wanted to scare some people

Why would it scare anyone?

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
      JUST JOKING.........

You might think you were - but while looking for an old play about Vikings I'm sure I saw Continuum available as a Torrent.

I wish people would think however before they download these things. It is not some faceless non-entity that you are taking from, people lke Robert Cooper and Brad Wright have put a lot of effort into making this. So to have the cast; people like Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping get a certain amount of their income from sales of DVDs.

OK granted the suits in 20th Century Fox are complete idiots for leaving a gap between the release in the US and the rest of the world, but these are press screenings that would be available now. If the practice of placing these becomes to prevalent you will not have any films to review.

Comment

Originally posted by redrama9 View Post
        JUST JOKING.........

Why?

Comment

You know... if you hadn't said you were joking and got a few other members in on it you could have had half the forum on a wild goose chase.
          Jedi_Master_Bra'tac, previously known as wako!

Comment

Originally posted by silly sally View Post
            Why?
            why? well why not? after atlantis 501 was leaked it would be very believable that this could be as well

Originally posted by Bray View Post
            Why would it scare anyone?
            becuase people think that leaked material episodes or movies hurt sales / ratings.

Originally posted by Jedi_Master_Bra'tac View Post
            You know... if you hadn't said you were joking and got a few other members in on it you could have had half the forum on a wild goose chase.
            yeah that would be funny

Comment

Haha, it made me jump.

Both with anxiety and curiosity.

Damn it

Comment

Originally posted by paulschapman View Post
                You might think you were - but while looking for an old play about Vikings I'm sure I saw Continuum available as a Torrent.

I wish people would think however before they download these things. It is not some faceless non-entity that you are taking from, people lke Robert Cooper and Brad Wright have put a lot of effort into making this. So to have the cast; people like Richard Dean Anderson and Amanda Tapping get a certain amount of their income from sales of DVDs.

OK granted the suits in 20th Century Fox are complete idiots for leaving a gap between the release in the US and the rest of the world, but these are press screenings that would be available now. If the practice of placing these becomes to prevalent you will not have any films to review.
                Which is why I always download but always buy the dvds when they come out.......I don't like having gaps on my shelves.
                Please do me a huge favour and help me be with the love of my life.

Comment

I'm glad this wasn't for real and hope it doesn't happen.

Does anyone at this point still believe that these new episode "leaks" are for real? I don't think so, how do they leak:

Adrift
                  Lifeline
                  Doppelganger
                  Stargate: The Ark of Truth
                  Midway
                  Search and Rescue

Sounds like a setup by MGM to try and get more people excited about the new episodes and movies. Which it worked but I wish that they wouldn't resort to such dirty tricks.

Vala,

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Does anyone at this point still believe that these new episode "leaks" are for real? I don't think so, how do they leak:

Adrift
                    Lifeline
                    Doppelganger
                    Midway
                    Search and Rescue

Sounds like a setup by MGM to try and get more people excited about the new episodes and movies. Which it worked but I wish that they wouldn't resort to such dirty tricks.

Vala,
                    no i don't believe MGM would endorse leaking their own material, but that is just my opinion

Comment

Originally posted by Vala_M View Post

Adrift
                      Lifeline
                      Doppelganger
                      Midway
                      Search and Rescue

Vala,
                      Adrift- Leaked after the screener was sent out to hundreds of reviewers
                      Lifeline- Leaked after the screener was sent out to hundreds of reviewers
                      Doppelganger- Leaked by ITunes
                      Stargate: The Ark of Truth- Leaked from a VFX company
                      Midway- Leaked by ITunes
                      Search and Rescue- Leaked after the screener was sent out to hundreds of reviewers

Comment

Lol, you got me there.

Comment

I got my press screener for Continuum a few weeks ago, so it's entirely plausible that there are others out there in circulation, subject to the same risks as the "Search and Rescue" screeners.
                          GateWorld Podcast - Info - iTunes - Google
                          The Stargate Omnipedia - www.StargateOmnipedia.com
                          Stargate Image Gallery - www.StargateGallery.com

Comment

You got me jumping there - and then quickly falling down
                            Mia: Don't you hate that?
                            Vincent: Hate what?
                            Mia: Uncomfortable silences. Why do we feel it's necessary to yak about bullsh*t in order to be comfortable?
                            Vincent: I don't know. That's a good question.
                            Mia: That's when you know you've found somebody really special: you can just shut the f*** up for a minute and comfortably share silence.
                            - Pulp Fiction

Comment

Originally posted by Darren View Post
                              I got my press screener for Continuum a few weeks ago
                              Can you post a torrent?

lol
                              sigpic
                              "Most of our John Sheppard impressions sound more like a demented Jimmy Stewart than Joe Flanigan."
                              ~David Hewlett

Comment

Working...
                              X