This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Search and Rescue/Teyla's situation

im refuse to put this in a spoiler tag as its already in the title and so if you entered dont kid yourself about not wanting to see(also i cant actually put spoiler tags up but thats really a side point)

i was watching a behind the scenes show about atlantis and they were talking to the costume designer and she said i made this costume cause teyla was pregnant ,with what we later found out, an alien baby

what did micheal do to her?

and i know what you are goin to say teyla is an alien therefore baby=alien but the way she said it was not human alien

key members of parliament, key. The minds behind every military, diplomatic and covert operation in the galaxy and you put them in a room with a psychic.

sigpic

thanks to stef for making this banner

teyla's baby is not an alien. That might be for Doppleganger, when Teyla had an iratus bug in a dream sequence.
    Never, never, never believe any war will be smooth or easy...

... or that any man can measure the tides and hurricanes he will
    encounter on the strange journey.

Spoiler:

2 Cor. 10:3-5
    3 For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war after the flesh:
    4 (For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal, but mighty through God to the pulling down of strong holds; )
    5 Casting down imaginations, and every high thing that exalteth itself against the knowledge of God, and bringing into captivity every thought to the obedience of Christ;

Comment

teyla's baby isn't going to be an alien. teyla and kanaan both have the "gift", meaning it's twice as strong in their son. that could be what the video meant.

Comment

Don't read this thread if you haven't seen the episode.

Pretty good episode I thought. lol at Ford, wasn't expecting that at all. Maybe this means more episodes with him? It'd be a fairly random cameo if he wasn't going to be in anything else.
        Is Carter in the 2nd episode or not? I can't recall, but it seemed like that was left hanging a bit. Confirmation that Continuum happens after Search and Rescue though.
        Was actually expecting Kanaan to bite it. Looks like Teyla now has a family on Atlantis, could be interesting with that. Also interesting that Shep was dreaming a romantic dinner with her ;o
        Kinda lame that shep goes from needing surgery to pwning noobs on hive ship. Would have been more interesting he was forced to stay behind, from a character thing.
        And obviously Micheal survived the hive ship destruction... ;o They should have made that explicit rather than trying to fake us out later.

Comment

haven't seen it yet, but did it say why carter was leaving atlantis in the episode??

Comment

Let me reiterate the ground rules please

do NOT, NOT, NOT discuss or talk about HOW you've seen it.
            Do NOT discuss with others how they can see it using anything related to GW. What you do with your private e-mail is your business, but nothing GW can be used to trade info about these illegal downloads.

Use spoiler tags when discussing ANYTHING about this episode outside of this thread.
            If you post caps, post them behind marked tags outside of this thread

At any point in time, Darren may decide that the episode is a forbidden topic and this thread will be closed until the episode officially airs.
            Where in the World is George Hammond?

sigpic

Comment

Woolsey says that the IOA decided that Atlantis would be better suited to someone with a different skillset and then goes onto to say he was taking command. Sounds to me like they want someone less military and more civilian or at least bureaucratic in charge.

Comment

Originally posted by Ripley321 View Post
                haven't seen it yet, but did it say why carter was leaving atlantis in the episode??
                IOA say so?

Comment

okay thank you..one last question how do you know this is before continuum??

Comment

When Carter leaves she says that they caught the last Baal clone and that they are getting SG1 back together to make an appearance.

This was when she was going to Earth for a review, she didnt know she was out of command yet.
                    Cream Cheese, the people's cheese.

Comment

near the end of the ep, Carter is carrying bags and McKay asks her where she's going and she mentions that the last of the Ba'al clones has been captured and the Tokra want SG1 to be there for the extraction of the symbiote.

Comment

sif beat me

Comment

I also like how they showed Alicia Vega(is that still her name?) for a few seconds to kind of bring her into her secondary role.

Comment

Originally posted by StayingOccupied View Post
                            I also like how they showed Alicia Vega(is that still her name?) for a few seconds to kind of bring her into her secondary role.
                            I wasn't quite clear - was she part of the combat engies or was she just along for the ride?

Comment

Originally posted by Agent_Dark View Post
                              I wasn't quite clear - was she part of the combat engies or was she just along for the ride?
                              It looked like she was along for the ride since she had the big gun that shot down the dart, and not engineering stuff.

Comment

Working...
                              X